Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up VIN# 3535 in Fort Woth, Texas! I pre-ordered it in October '05 and after some ups and downs with my dealer...it's now mine! I must say like just about everyone else, it was worth the wait! In the end, the dealer came around and honored what I thought was our original deal, so I can't complain.

The picture is of me and my daughter just after getting it home. She used to think that me getting the Sky was so I could re-live some of my boyhood past, but now that she has seen what I've been obsessing over for 8 months, she now understands...it's an awesome car!

For those that are still waiting, it is truly worth it. Hold on to what you think is the right price for a Saturn deal, write Jill L. if you need to, and you too can get your deal done. It just might take a little longer than you originally planned, but again, it is worth the wait!

Take care and good luck, TexaSky

Attachments

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
i am supper close !! mine is 3343 :O) and its yellow 2 its on the train somewhere..

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Congrats!!!! Glad to:thumbs: have you aboard. As your neighbor feel free to PM or call me anytime if I can be of help. What dealer did you buy from? Now that you have your Sky you must join Mark & I for cruises to meet other Texas SKY owners. BTW Like the plate!!!! ERNEST aka TEXSKY!!!!!!!:thumbs: :thumbs:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Your dog is happily eyeing those wheels!:lol: Welcome to the owner's club.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Welcome fellow YSO...!

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
408 Posts
Congrats! Your dog may be eyeing those wheels, but your daughter will be eyeing those keys!!:lol: Looking forward to more pics of ya'll enjoying your new addition!

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
:thumbs: :cheers:

·
Registered
76 Posts
LOOKS LIKE EVERYONE IS HAPPY ABOUT THE NEW ADDITION....:cheers:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Ya'll look good in it.Enjoy!

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
How many Sky's dose that make it for Texas now?

·
Registered
420 Posts
Congrats! Yellow is bee-yoo-tee-ful!! :)

It's good to see another Texas Sky has found its way home!

We should all make a plan to head to Texas Motor Speedway this September :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Congrats! Looks great, I look forward to seeing you down the road sometime soon. :thumbs:

·
Registered
139 Posts
rick112 said:
How many Sky's dose that make it for Texas now?
We have so many down here, Saturn is begging for people to buy them! haha

1 - 16 of 16 Posts