Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
:confused:
I realize that - but I think I have seen this product on TV - so the product itself it not a joke or fake product - the idea that it might actually work is right up there with my wife's latest idea that she wants to get in touch with a long distance healer who can help treat everything from cancer (melanoma in my wife's case) to broken bones simply by calling them up and paying some amount of $ per minute. Last time I checked broken bones heal if all you do is still still wait a month or so. She doesn't know why I don't believe in it and says that I have no evidence that it doesn't work. I also have no evidence that putting a banana in my ear wont keep alligators away and as much as I really don't want to be eaten by alligators you don't see me walking around with a banana in my ear. :willy:
Putting a banana in you ear is fantastic protection. I've been doing it for years. No one ever approaches me and avoids me at all costs. I don't have many friends either except for my 47 cats [all named Larry]. :lol::lol:

21 - 21 of 21 Posts