Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
qwack said:
Ok, I know it's all subjective, but which looks better, the black or silver?
It's tough to tell about the silver in these pictures. Does it match either the door handles, or metal that is on top of the car behind the seats. If not, I would go with the black.

Now, where did you get them?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Since your Sky is dark, I would suggest the silver antenna. Too bad the the antenna base is black; otherwise, it would be a good contrast.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I thought the black looked best myself.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Black:thumbs:

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
dmbdlatc said:
It's tough to tell about the silver in these pictures. Does it match either the door handles, or metal that is on top of the car behind the seats. If not, I would go with the black.

Now, where did you get them?
It matches the Lil Chromies (Kappasphere) and the door handles (just not the base)

They are Model B stubbies from Carccessory.com (only $9.99)

(If I was a little smarter, I would have made this into a poll.) :D

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I think the Black looks the best. Are those the non-extending type?

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
408 Posts
I like the black better-How's the reception?

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
They only cost 9.95 buy both and change them as required...after all you paid $50,000 for the car, you can aford two Antenna ....:lol: :lol: :lol: Seal9

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
seal9 said:
They only cost 9.95 buy both and change them as required...after all you paid $50,000 for the car, you can aford two Antenna ....:lol: :lol: :lol: Seal9
:D Why do you think I have both! :lol:
(Actually bought 4, (Model Y, too) but I like the shorter ones.)

They do extend about 7"
Just got them, so haven't tested reception.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Black!!!

BTW....anyone notice that the Redline photos don't show an antenna...I suspect they may start installing retractible ones before long.
I also downloaded the sky pdf from Saturns website and they've photoshopped the antennas off the cars....wonder why? ;-)

·
Registered
225 Posts
bradsky said:
Black!!!

BTW....anyone notice that the Redline photos don't show an antenna...I suspect they may start installing retractible ones before long.
I also downloaded the sky pdf from Saturns website and they've photoshopped the antennas off the cars....wonder why?

Because the car takes a quick drop in visual appeal with the antenna.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I bought model Z for my white SKY, in silver, but on your black car, i think the black looks great!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Id go with black.

·
Registered
877 Posts
black

1 - 20 of 44 Posts