Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I had a man call me from the assembly plant in Delaware to check on how my car was, if I had any problems or compliments, and also suggestions. I was not sure what to think, but I told him we loved the car and really didn't have any complaints or problems...but I did suggest having a coin holder. I forgot to mention the window buttons needed to be moved to the center area. I haven't received the survey in the mail, but it was nice to receive the call. Has anyone else received a call from the plant asking about their car?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Maybe they had a problem putting together your car and were calling to see if it had fallen apart yet.:D :D

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tjfox said:
Maybe they had a problem putting together your car and were calling to see if it had fallen apart yet.:D :D
That was my first thought too:lol:

I had a friend who had a Ford truck that had a bad rattle in the back and when the dealership took the back apart, they found a beer bottle tucked in. Got to wonder why they get paid so much!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
tjfox said:
That was hysterical!! :D

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
That is funny. I hope that isn't why they called. Maybe they put something weird in the car and wondered if you had found it yet.

·
Registered
170 Posts
no calls here. Seems pretty odd, but nice I guess.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Kustomkaps said:
Today I had a man call me from the assembly plant in Delaware to check on how my car was, if I had any problems or compliments, and also suggestions. I was not sure what to think, but I told him we loved the car and really didn't have any complaints or problems...but I did suggest having a coin holder. I forgot to mention the window buttons needed to be moved to the center area. I haven't received the survey in the mail, but it was nice to receive the call. Has anyone else received a call from the plant asking about their car?
they only call the folks that pay over MSRP :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts