Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi do any Canadians have their SKY yet? If so was it one that was a first delivery to the showroom or have you actually gotten an ordered one? I'm patiently waiting but it is really hard when the weather is perfect for cruzin in a roadster.:willy:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
101303:thumbs:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi Skybright,

You are also from Port Coquitlam hey ... :cheers:
Small "Sky" world :)

I'm still driving my Eldorado .. but in the future I hope to trade it in for a Sky !!

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
wt2ga said:
Very funny! We won't ban you for this but if Kappaman really is the pres. perhaps we can have your Sky delivered to a small country in the middle east! :lol:

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
rick112 said:
Very funny! We won't ban you for this but if Kappaman really is the pres. perhaps we can have your Sky delivered to a small country in the middle east! :lol:

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi EldoGuy

EldoGuy said:
Hi Skybright,

You are also from Port Coquitlam hey ... :cheers:
Small "Sky" world :)

I'm still driving my Eldorado .. but in the future I hope to trade it in for a Sky !!
I've just got word that my SKY is scheduled to be built the first week of July. I've put money down since March last year. I can't believe how long it is taking to get a NON-SILVER car here in the Lower Mainland. Have you ordered a car? If so which dealer?

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Was this a special order or a dealer car

nighttripper said:
101303:thumbs:
Hi Nightripper,
Did you purchase the dealer car or was this one custom ordered? Here in BC my dealer on had silver cars, if he had a blue or black one I would have scooped it up. He still has a silver one sitting in the showroom. :confused:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
skybright said:
I've just got word that my SKY is scheduled to be built the first week of July. I've put money down since March last year. I can't believe how long it is taking to get a NON-SILVER car here in the Lower Mainland. Have you ordered a car? If so which dealer?
Company shut down is from this Saturday June 26th untill July 10 they start back up. Your dealer must mean the first week of production which would be the week of the 10 th of July. I think the Solstice were taking around 1 month to get to Canada.

·
Registered
41 Posts
skybright said:
Nope I didn't ordered a Sky yet ... I wait at least another year or so :rolleyes:
Once you have your Sky and you see a dude in a Caddy Eldorado trying to stop you ... it's ME :thumbs:

<BTW> wich is your dealer ? and did you get your sky at MRSP ?

See Ya !!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Sky in Kelowna

I am patiently waiting for mine to show up. The dealer here has received 2 silver ones & a black one. I have been offered the silver & the black but I am holding out for the blue. I have been told that the blue one is next for production but I am not receiving any updates. I was number 3 on the list but who knows where I am now.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
EldoGuy said:
Nope I didn't ordered a Sky yet ... I wait at least another year or so :rolleyes:
Once you have your Sky and you see a dude in a Caddy Eldorado trying to stop you ... it's ME :thumbs:

<BTW> wich is your dealer ? and did you get your sky at MRSP ?

See Ya !!
I'm using Lansdowne Auto in Richmond and I was told it would be MRSP. We have a Solstice on the hill here in Citadel and lately he's been driving around with the top down. It is one hot car too but can't wait to get my sky!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts