Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone who had there car built the last week of May has had their car delivered yet? Mine seems to be sitting at 3800 for 2+ weeks. No movement yet. I am getting very anxious:banghead:

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
mine was TPW the 6-5 and its @ the same still..

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
frednorris said:
Just wondering if anyone who had there car built the last week of May has had their car delivered yet? Mine seems to be sitting at 3800 for 2+ weeks. No movement yet. I am getting very anxious:banghead:
Heck...mine was built the week of 5/22 and I'm still waiting for delivery. Rumor has it, it will be in mid-July. :banghead:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rumor from whom? Your dealer?

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
frednorris said:
Rumor from whom? Your dealer?
Yeah...that's what I'm hearing. Was promised the car by the 4th of July, but doesn't look like that's gonna happen.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I still don't understand the number of shipping delays experienced by members of this board. Unless the cars are needing some serious rework after inspection, they should be getting to most of us this side of the Mississippi within two weeks of production. 6-8 weeks for delivery is ridiculous. The shipping time on a MINI from England is less. Even extensive quality testing should not take that long. :banghead:

What's up Saturn? :confused:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
The strange thig is that nscrbug's car is built!:cheers:
So while it exists -- it is out there in the ether...:banghead:
Did we lose a whole FREAKING trainload?:willy:

·
Registered
389 Posts
frednorris said:
Mine was at 3800 for 1 month. The dealer never received more info until it showed up at the dealership yesterday. I think the status reports they are getting with the GM system are unreliable.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts