Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have a custom etched Wind Restrictor and leave it in place either top up or top down. Enjoy your new ride and get ready to have a permagrin.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
OP Here,

I decided on the "claimed" Saturn-Approved, Dealer-Installed, plexiglass wind screen that I supplied a link for in my opening post. I chose the plain clear plexiglass version for a low purchase price. I ordered it and now have it. It seems to be of excellent quality.

Pick-up day for the car is coming soon. My patience is wearing thin.

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
OP Here,

I decided on the "claimed" Saturn-Approved, Dealer-Installed, plexiglass wind screen that I supplied a link for in my opening post. I chose the plain clear plexiglass version for a low purchase price. I ordered it and now have it. It seems to be of excellent quality.

Pick-up day for the car is coming soon. My patience is wearing thin.

Almost seems like you did not read this thread. You bought a Windrestrictor brand windscreen from their ebay site (here is there website https://windrestrictor.com/ ) . They are the only GM authorized seller of wind screens. They are a sponsor here, and offer discounts (typically 15%) to members here.

They are great wind screens. But windscreens can only do so much. A lot of people by them for the lighted and custom design features to custom mod their car.

Enjoy the car

21 - 25 of 25 Posts