Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm throwing my baby in the garage when not in use...well, OK after the first week of letting my neighbors drool I will! Anyone recommend a good car cover...or is it needed? I do have two kids 8-10 that play a lot in the garage (scary).

·
Registered
389 Posts
I'm going to need a cover even inside the garage. I would imagine my cats would love to get in this car if the top was down. They think new spaces to hide are cool. I also would hate to find cat footprints across the hood of my Sky!

·
Registered
68 Posts
That's what cats do. Learned to like em over the years.
They wont want to go when she fires off though.
Bags are for the toys that don't get used. Worry about it later, way later. Right now you should be more worried about how your going to sleep in it.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
earlofcrankcase said:
That's what cats do. Learned to like em over the years.
They wont want to go when she fires off though.
Bags are for the toys that don't get used. Worry about it later, way later. Right now you should be more worried about how your going to sleep in it.
I believe Kappasphere has several different covers, the Saturn one is a little too steep for me.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Does anyone have a Kappasphere cover for their Solstice. Does it say anything on it? Kappasphere or Solstice? I'd like to see the GM one as well.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
ishot3bucks said:
I'm throwing my baby in the garage when not in use...well, OK after the first week of letting my neighbors drool I will! Anyone recommend a good car cover...or is it needed? I do have two kids 8-10 that play a lot in the garage (scary).
Don't forget to us --->Drool Screen<---- A revolutionary product to guard you car from :drool:. Yes :drool:screen is guaranteed to protect your car's finish....:thumbs:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts