·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can find a Sky Poster ( preferably redline)?:D

·
Registered
410 Posts
Go back to dealer and beg and plead like I did. He got so tired of me asking, he reached up on the wall and said " you're killing me" Then the rest of the staff he just might if you don't give him that poster!:lol: :lol: No seriously, just ask, they can get another from the regional mgr.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I pulled the centerfold from my CAR AND DRIVER mag and framed it. I'd also like one of the larger ones at the dealer but until then my centerfold looks good on the wall.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Does anyone have theirs autographed:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You gentlemen are too:D

·
Registered
173 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts
Who owns the look of a car?

Can anyone (with talent) take a picture of the sky (or any car for that matter), have 1000 of them printed poster size and sell it?

Ya'd think it would be possible... Posters of sklylines, bridges... someone owns them and I'd bet there is no licensing being done.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:D asked the dealer, after a short stare he said I will have to look into it, they just dont let us give these out ya know. Felt like a jackass, but it was worth a try:lol:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Posters in Saturn Sky brochure

If you go to Saturn.com and request a print brochure of the Sky, they pop one in the mail to you and its AWESOME. It has a couple of 4 page foldouts of the car that you can take out and frame as posters. And its a free brochure!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts