Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've only seen a few mentions of anyone who's ordered the forest green color... Anyone getting close to having theirs delivered??

We were imaged 3/14, but the dealership doesn't know anything else. He just said he'd call me when he finds out that it's been shipped.

Just curious on if there is some kind of delay with the green ones... :confused:

·
Registered
277 Posts
I saw a green solstice at the auto show in D.C. in January. Same green as the Sky, I believe. It looked great with the tan interior. :thumbs:

As to delays or mention of the color on the sky, have not heard or seen one yet.

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Jen said:
I've only seen a few mentions of anyone who's ordered the forest green color... Anyone getting close to having theirs delivered??

We were imaged 3/14, but the dealership doesn't know anything else. He just said he'd call me when he finds out that it's been shipped.

Just curious on if there is some kind of delay with the green ones... :confused:
I am hoping to have mine in about 10 days.:willy:

When I do I will post lots of picks of Forest Green with Tan top!:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
They had a green one in Gwinnett County Georgia which is north of Atlanta, off I-85 North. I got word it was here..and then, WOOOSHHH. it was gone. My mom drove a Brittish Racing Green TR-3..which the Solstice reminded me of...

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TexSon said:
I am hoping to have mine in about 10 days.:willy:

When I do I will post lots of picks of Forest Green with Tan top!:thumbs:
Thanks!! Looking forward to seeing it!! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.