Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am 18th on a preliminary list for a Bluestone Sky here in Orlando,Fl. Does anyone know about how long I would need to wait? My dealer says they have not started producing the Bluestone's yet, but she estimates I should get mine around November of 2006. I know the dealers usually have to over estimate how long it will take. If anyone has any insight, I would appreciate it. I have patience as long as I can get a time frame in which to wait (chomp at the bit):brentil: :willy:

Ordered 07/08/06
Bluestone
Tan/Tan
CD/MP3 with XM

·
Registered
358 Posts
poisonskyvy said:
I am 18th on a preliminary list for a Bluestone Sky here in Orlando,Fl. Does anyone know about how long I would need to wait? My dealer says they have not started producing the Bluestone's yet, but she estimates I should get mine around November of 2006. I know the dealers usually have to over estimate how long it will take. If anyone has any insight, I would appreciate it. I have patience as long as I can get a time frame in which to wait (chomp at the bit):brentil: :willy:

Ordered 07/08/06
Bluestone
Tan/Tan
CD/MP3 with XM
I placed a deposit on 6/03 for a silver graphite and it's looking like late in the year before delivery. So unfortunately your salesman just might be correct or even, dare I say optimistic:banghead:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts