Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm sitting her still waiting to be preferenced!:banghead: Saturn is telling me nothing.:mad: The 1 800 number is useless so far!:mad: Have any of my Canadian friends been preferenced or received a TPW or deliver date. I remember there was someone in one of the Western provinces said someone had a car on the way. Just want to see if I'm the only one still waiting.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Canadians In The Dark

I Sometimes Wonder If Anyone Really Knows Where Our Skys Are??
Now That May 11 Has Past Xmas Is Dec 25 ??????????????????????????
On The Good Side, I Believe My Contact At The 800# Is Good To Call Me When She Says She Will. She Called Yesterday & In Conversation Said The More Calls They Get The More Attention We Will Get. Perhaps More Canadians Will Call [then Post Your Comments] Lets Hope They Dont Rebadge Our Skys To Opels & Ship Them To Europe[just Kidding] The Sky Is Worth Waiting For !

·
Registered
138 Posts
was in my dealer on saturday. had one in showroom,sold but can not be delivered till they get another showroom car. don't know when. was another one there getting plates put on it and delivered that day. happened to be for the sales managers mother-in-law. go figure. mother-in-law,i think not.

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Was told by e-mail they shipped 14 skys to you all today????will try to get more info tonight.......Seal9:cheers:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No one is even able to tell me what is holding things up. I'd consider making adjustments to my order if they'd tell me what the problem is. Or is it just that mine is a Canadian order?:banghead:

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Rick112

Rick112, That I no not know...the information indicates that things are starting to move for you, with out an order number I can’t start to case down your info, but I do think your wait is about over, with the purposed changes in the seats that was posted on the forum last week (ref Height adj) you may be receiving the most current SKY..I will try again to night for more info on the Canadian orders…..Seal9:cheers:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Seal9 : My order number is K00578 please track down some info for me!

My GM was told today at a Saturn round table meeting in Calgary that there will be NO MORE cars shipped into Canada till September...however, if some are on the way those may squeak through.

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
Seal9 Mine is K01259, have heard nothing other than no automatics until Sept. for CANADA

Sad that such a big company can not keep us better informed, thank you for any help

Kimberly
ChiliSky

·
Registered
55 Posts
my order num is k00715. my dealer told me that they are gonna build it june 5th and deliver around june 25th ,,hahah but we all know that this is bs........:cheers:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Well todays the day to pick up NITE SKY. I'm so excited, going to meet with a co-worker that has a Blue Solstice and let the cars get aquainted:lol: Probably won't be posting for a while but will be driving:cheers: :cool:

·
Registered
178 Posts
congrats!!!!!!!!!

finally!!!!!! enjoy the ride....

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Every Day it gets harder and harder to wait. I found a 50th anniversary Yamaha R6 that I fell in love with...oh the humanity!!!

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Finally someone getting a car! Congrats!!!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
rick112 said:
Finally someone getting a car! Congrats!!!
Just Lucky. A person didn't fit in the car and passed on it. Only difference is the monsoon speakers are not with this one, but hey I'm deaf in one ear anyways. Will post pics when I have a chance.:thumbs: :driving:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Post pictures? Every potential Sky owner in Ontario is expecting a ride! :lol: :cool: :willy:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts