Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am waiting on delivery on my new Sky. Are there any clubs in Nebraska?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Haven't heard of any clubs in NE. I'm in Papillion. Got mine at Bellevue Sarturn last May; VIN # 1474. Haven't driven it much, but I sure plan on putting more miles on it this year.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nebraska Sky Club

My husband and I own a Sky - Delivered Aug 06 - we live in Omaha (Millard Area). We were out today driving and are both sun burned! We have over 12,000 miles already - drive it every chance we get!

We have met one other Sky owner so far - lives in Gretna. It would be fun to get together with other owners - possibly start a local club. Anyone interested?

·
Registered
8 Posts
NE Sky Owner

Hello,

I live just west of Lincoln and have a R/L. Picked it up around 3/1. With all the rain and work, only have about 1000 miles on it. I'm interested in networking with other Sky owners around here as well.

My wife and I are both professionals but enjoy cruising whenever we can. Let me know if there is an effort to get Sky owners from Nebraska together.

Thanks!

·
Registered
143 Posts
I know this thread hasn't been "alive" for quite a while but I just found this section on the forum.. I spend most of my time on the general discussion forum.... I'm a Sky owner in Bellevue and would love to get a little group together... I've created a website named www.neskyclub.com but haven't done much development on it cuz I didn't really know what I wanted to publish out there... but if there is some interest and suggestions for content, I will develop it. A new Sky season is on the way so let's get a club together if possible!!:thumbs:

·
Registered
380 Posts
Great!

Glad you guys are getting together! I haven heard from Skyjacker or gogrny for about a year,hope they latch on. There are also a couple members on the Solstice forum- one from Grand Island (upintheair). If you can get together - you've got 6 members!:cool:

Check out the Wild Bill Days, Deadwood - June13-15 thread in this forum Regional area.
:driving:It's close enough for you guys to get together with our Rocky Mountain group. We have one person from MN even coming across SD to attend.

Also keep our goup in mind when you set up any cruises, some of us live a few hours away and will try to show up. :thumbs:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Glad you guys are getting together! I haven heard from Skyjacker or gogrny for about a year,hope they latch on. There are also a couple members on the Solstice forum- one from Grand Island (upintheair). If you can get together - you've got 6 members!:cool:

Check out the Wild Bill Days, Deadwood - June13-15 thread in this forum Regional area.
:driving:It's close enough for you guys to get together with our Rocky Mountain group. We have one person from MN even coming across SD to attend.

Also keep our goup in mind when you set up any cruises, some of us live a few hours away and will try to show up. :thumbs:

Thanks for the info... I looked at your thread and made reservations for the trip. Hopefully we can attend and meet up with some other kappa owners!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Look at your PM!

I PM'ed you about a new member for your club. They want to go on cruises with their Sky and even want to attend the Deadwood Cruise.:driving:

Good luck forming your club and keep working on your website. It will be great to have another group in the Mountain/Prairie Region we can come drive with.:thumbs:
:seeya:
whitefang
Rocky Mountain Solstice Sky Club

·
Registered
143 Posts
I PM'ed you about a new member for your club. They want to go on cruises with their Sky and even want to attend the Deadwood Cruise.:driving:

Good luck forming your club and keep working on your website. It will be great to have another group in the Mountain/Prairie Region we can come drive with.:thumbs:
:seeya:
whitefang
Rocky Mountain Solstice Sky Club
Got your email and will be sending them a "hello" soon... Thanks for the info! Too bad your group wouldn't be traveling eastward on the return trip home. I noticed up near the Corn Palace in Mitchell SD, they are having a car show on June 15th. Details below. That's right on my way back home.. May have to give them something to look at! :D

Sunday, June 15, 2008
Country Travelers Cars in the Park Car Show
Hitchcock Park, Noon-4pm
Call Dale Grunewaldt @ 605-770-9263
Calendar

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello,

I'm still here. I'm hoping to spend some more time this year cruisin in the Sky. I'm for gettin together at some point here locally. I'm off Fri-Sundays and can drive out west or east fom Lincoln. Let me know if you want to get a "Meet and greet" going. I've seen a couple of Skys in the Lincoln area and I know there are a couple in/around Kearney.

Just 3500 miles on mine at this point. Took a trip to Lake of the Ozarks last fall and drove the back roads of Missouri to get there. It was a blast!

Hope to here from you soon.

Skyjacker

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hello,

I'm still here. I'm hoping to spend some more time this year cruisin in the Sky. I'm for gettin together at some point here locally. I'm off Fri-Sundays and can drive out west or east fom Lincoln. Let me know if you want to get a "Meet and greet" going. I've seen a couple of Skys in the Lincoln area and I know there are a couple in/around Kearney.

Just 3500 miles on mine at this point. Took a trip to Lake of the Ozarks last fall and drove the back roads of Missouri to get there. It was a blast!

Hope to here from you soon.

Skyjacker
Hey good to hear from another NE sky owner. I've purchased a website named www.neskyclub.com but haven't done any work on it yet. Guess I'll have to get on the ball and put up a members list or something. I have been keeping in contact with a couple here in Millard and we are trying to get together for lunch/dinner and a ride. PM me with your contact info and I can keep you in the loop. Thanks!! :thumbs:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Any Sky owners in South Dakota?

I live in Rapid City SD would like to know if there is any Sky owners in South Dakota ? Also would like to know if there is any runs planed in the Black Hills of South Dakota?

·
Registered
50 Posts
I live in Rapid City SD would like to know if there is any Sky owners in South Dakota ? Also would like to know if there is any runs planed in the Black Hills of South Dakota?
hey, I live in grand forks ND...not that far from you. I am the only of my kind up here, lol. You should get something going sometime :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello

Papillion resident here and a member of the Solstice forum to boot.

Nice to meet you all (virtually speaking) and hope to get a chance to meet some of you this summer.

:cheers:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts