Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had a car delivered in the last week or so? Mine has been at 3800 since the end of May. I have checked with the auto carriers who bring it too my dealer per USMC. They have direct access to the GM factories to check on cars. They have said it’s unusual for a car to be built and not released for almost 4 weeks. They were puzzled as well. Anybody have any thoughts?:banghead:

·
Registered
251 Posts
Not to anyone that I know, but rest assure I have seen deliveries here in VA in the last week or so! Your car will cometh! :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Geez...that'll make your head explode! :banghead: :willy:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
There was one delivered here 2 days ago... I don't know when it was built or shipped... have to look into that... I do know that it was imaged after mine.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
todaresqSL2 said:
There was one delivered here 2 days ago... I don't know when it was built or shipped... have to look into that... I do know that it was imaged after mine.
Well, still don't know when it shipped, but it is vin 3688...

Now I also have my vin... 3895... :D I was kind of hoping for 4000...

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
frednorris said:
Has anyone had a car delivered in the last week or so? Mine has been at 3800 since the end of May. I have checked with the auto carriers who bring it too my dealer per USMC. They have direct access to the GM factories to check on cars. They have said it’s unusual for a car to be built and not released for almost 4 weeks. They were puzzled as well. Anybody have any thoughts?:banghead:

Is your's an automatic ?? If it is it could be on hold if it's in the bad transmission batch.

Just a thought.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No, it's a manual. My dealer has not had any deliveries in at least 3 weeks. He is a little puzzled as well.

·
Registered
877 Posts
frednorris said:
I am also waiting with a build date of 6/2 vin#3265.

·
Registered
42 Posts
order

I have a preliminary order of KCXHDD and am supposed to be able to place my order in August (Waaaa!) Which means I will maybe see it in October. Just in time for crappy weather. I am not real happy with the timing but will see how it goes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.