Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone in the New Mexico/El Paso region has gotten a Sky yet. Saturn of Las Cruces & El Paso say they have delivered 4 already. Anyone have 1 of those 4? Anyone have a Sky from another NM dealer?

·
Registered
176 Posts
NO but my Sky will be delivered to Albuquerque when she finally comes in. I called El Paso and ALBQ and they said it would take prolly around September or October before I would get one. So I ordered in Colorado instead. My sales guy said to expect mine at the end of June or Mid-July.

I pray its Sooner!!!

·
Premium Member
1,087 Posts
FaerieKitty2 said:
Just wondering if anyone in the New Mexico/El Paso region has gotten a Sky yet. Saturn of Las Cruces & El Paso say they have delivered 4 already. Anyone have 1 of those 4? Anyone have a Sky from another NM dealer?

Just found this site. I took delivery on 5-30 from Santa Fe Saturn.
2300 mi so far. I have friends in 'cruces so I hope to be that way soon. :thumbs:

Attachments

·
Registered
482 Posts
ousoonersgirl said:
NO but my Sky will be delivered to Albuquerque when she finally comes in. I called El Paso and ALBQ and they said it would take prolly around September or October before I would get one. So I ordered in Colorado instead. My sales guy said to expect mine at the end of June or Mid-July.

I pray its Sooner!!!
El paso, Abbq., Colorado, these are the places that you ordered a SKY yet you are from Oklahoma.......I'm confused????? Why didn't you order locally?

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
SKY #2041 said:
2300 mi so far. I have friends in 'cruces so I hope to be that way soon. :thumbs:

Welcome to the forum. You will find a lot of good info here:thumbs:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
SKY #2041 said:
Welcome aboard. Sorry it took you so long to find us. We have a little support group here of people in waiting. Please post more pic's and tell use your story.

·
Premium Member
1,087 Posts
rick112 said:
Welcome aboard. Sorry it took you so long to find us. We have a little support group here of people in waiting. Please post more pic's and tell use your story.
Went to dealer in Feb to have 04 Vue serviced, "Chip" showed me SKY ad, Placed $500. retainer on the spot! Placed order in mid-March.
Sil Graph, chrome wheels, 5 spd, LSD, Blk leather, blk top, 6-disc, 7 spkr,
NO BIRD FEEDER! Car arrived May 26, (fri.). I was told no techs available to do pre-delivery stuff because of holiday, so car had to sit on"launch pad" until Tuesday :mad: All was better when I finally got her :D With in a week I added Cold Air Induction package. It seemed to make a difference.
I had also added 5/60 warranty and service contract, which when I found "THEY" changed schedule to 5mo/5K mi but not using synthetic oil!:eek: Turned into $115. per oil change! Any way I canceled service contract.
Then "Chip" told me about the RED LINE :thumbs: so I put a retainer on that one too! Don't know when I will actually place order....

Any way, for those of you waiting,,, IT'S WORTH IT!!! Most fun ride I have ever had!:cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts