Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was wondering if anyone that has recently received their sky dropped chrome when the shortage new leaked and therefore moved up? Just trying to see if anyone that was imaged in Mid-March has their sky or has news that their car has been built already,.....sooner than originally thought.:confused:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm sorry. I meant that when you dropped chrome and were bumped up and then imaged ahead of others due to dropping chrome. I just wanted to see if anyone that was imaged around mid-march could see the light at the end of the tunnel or 040.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
SKY SCRPR said:
I'm sorry. I meant that when you dropped chrome and were bumped up and then imaged ahead of others due to dropping chrome. I just wanted to see if anyone that was imaged around mid-march could see the light at the end of the tunnel or 040.
Well I know for a fact that I was bumped up the image list due to the fact that I did NOT want chrome wheels. I was not supposed to be imaged until early June...but found out that due to everyone ahead of me on the list wanting chrome wheels, I was imaged on 3/27. But I am unsure of what my status code is at the moment. On Monday 4/3 (exactly 8 days later), I called the 800# and was told that I was still at 025...:banghead: I'm hoping that has changed since then.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was imaged on 3/24 and went 030 on 3/28, but was told that I didn't have a TPW yet???????? I thought the TPW was given when you go 030.:willy:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
SKY SCRPR said:
I was imaged on 3/24 and went 030 on 3/28, but was told that I didn't have a TPW yet???????? I thought the TPW was given when you go 030.:willy:
Yeah, that is what I had initially heard also. But now I am hearing that they are not giving out TPW's. There is another thread on here somewhere that discussed the TPW issue. Even my dealer told me that they may not even be given the TPW information. I wouldn't put too much faith in a TPW anyway...cuz lots of folks have said that they have gone from 030 to 040 without ever getting a TPW. You went to 030 really quick...wish mine had done that. SIGH!!! :banghead:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
nscrbug said:
Yeah, that is what I had initially heard also. But now I am hearing that they are not giving out TPW's. There is another thread on here somewhere that discussed the TPW issue. Even my dealer told me that they may not even be given the TPW information. I wouldn't put too much faith in a TPW anyway...cuz lots of folks have said that they have gone from 030 to 040 without ever getting a TPW. You went to 030 really quick...wish mine had done that. SIGH!!! :banghead:
Maybe soon! We'll cross our fingers. I used to wait for paydays, now I wait for TUESDAYS!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Anyone want to clue me in on what TPW stands for??? I changed my option to painted, hoping I would get the car sooner. My dealer has a website that lists all order in order and then has either:

O for ordered
P for in production
D for delivered

I don't really know what codes they are corresponding too (like imaged??), but I'm still O (deposit in middle of Feb)

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I was bumped from #9 to # 4 and imaged as you see in my signature.
As far as where or what code my car is now -- I have not checked.... I plan pretty much to wait until they call me -- bugging them will not get the cat to me faster -- but it might gray my hair more :jester:
I might give a call or an email this weekend...
They told me at the time --- Most likely early June
If I stayed at #9 -- I most likely would not image until July

·
Registered
311 Posts
foolintherain76 said:
Anyone want to clue me in on what TPW stands for??? I changed my option to painted, hoping I would get the car sooner. My dealer has a website that lists all order in order and then has either:

O for ordered
P for in production
D for delivered

I don't really know what codes they are corresponding too (like imaged??), but I'm still O (deposit in middle of Feb)

TPW: Tentative Production Week

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
mglindo said:
TPW: Tentative Production Week
TPWs are not being used any more and if one does come through everyone is told to ignore them.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
TPWs are not being used any more and if one does come through everyone is told to ignore them.

I know, but the previous poster just asked what it meant.:)

You are absolutely correct though.:D

·
Registered
25 Posts
SKY SCRPR said:
I was wondering if anyone that has recently received their sky dropped chrome when the shortage new leaked and therefore moved up? Just trying to see if anyone that was imaged in Mid-March has their sky or has news that their car has been built already,.....sooner than originally thought.:confused:
I was imaged March 14, Silver Pearl, CHROME WHEELS. My wife said the dealer just called and the car is being built or is already built. Sounds like mid march is still OK for all of us with the chrome wheels:cheers: Should have car by the end of the month!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts