Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello every one I have been reading about other people getting their redline orders accepted my dealer a week or so ago said they did not have any allocations as of yet.
Sitting number one on the list in my area.

Any updates or insite would be appreciated. will check with them again next week or so

also does any one have any idea has gm changed the msrp for the redline heard some one say in a thread that the normal sky had new msrp thanks for the updates:willy: :confused:

·
Registered
205 Posts
yes normal sky went up $1,000. Not sure about redline. I think it's $27,000? correct me if i'm wrong. I believe the base sky price wen't up because of new features that are being incorporated. I forget what but somethn about seat adjuster and I forget others. Kinda pissed me off was lookn at em online then went to dealership next week and prices were 1,000 higher. As for dealer I would suggest checking other local dealers to be sure. Some get more than others. Stay #1 on their list but theres no harm checking into other dealers in your area.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Sw0l3n4t0r said:
yes normal sky went up $1,000. Not sure about redline. I think it's $27,000? correct me if i'm wrong. I believe the base sky price wen't up because of new features that are being incorporated. I forget what but somethn about seat adjuster and I forget others. Kinda pissed me off was lookn at em online then went to dealership next week and prices were 1,000 higher. As for dealer I would suggest checking other local dealers to be sure. Some get more than others. Stay #1 on their list but theres no harm checking into other dealers in your area.
The price did go up but very little of that was because of the height seat adjusters. Just a regular increase like the Solstice had twice for 500.00 due to increase of the production cost or under estimated the cost to begin with.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I wonder if those of us who ordered their SKYs a few months ago will get ours at the old MSRP. An adjustable seat would be nice.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Dale Ream said:
I wonder if those of us who ordered their SKYs a few months ago will get ours at the old MSRP. An adjustable seat would be nice.
The cars are price protected if you put your order in before the price increase.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the help

Thanks everyone was just checking. With the other orders my dealer has been fair sticking to MSRP pluse the add ons that were requested. So a fair dealer all arround. I was just wondering wether GM had decided to start raising the price like Ford did with the T-bird from its introduction.

talk to everyone soon :thumbs:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts