Saturn Sky Forum banner

Any Northwest Florida area Sky Owners

2K views 17 replies 14 participants last post by  RickyD 
#1 ·
Trying to locate any NW Florida Sky owners!

Most of the activity I see in the state is towards the south end, feeling lonely up here :nopity:

Cole-Cash

#5 ·
I'm in NW Florida, Navarre, Ft. Walton Beach.......Seal9:cheers:

#6 ·
Alabama on the east side of Mobile Bay. I would guess about 30 miles from Pensacola.

#10 ·
Pace, Santa Rosa County. :thumbs:

#13 ·
South Mississippi

I'm In South Mississippi. Had To Go To Mobile To Get My Car. Got A Good Friend In Navarre. Hopefully Going To See Him Sometime In December.

#14 ·
Seems like we should have a get together. Would like to see and hear Seal9s ride with all the mods. Maybe when 2sky4 comes over?

#15 ·
Maybe we're getting enough Sky's along the Gulf Coast to have a get together. From what I see, if we get all the Sky's and all the Sol's in Northwest Fl, South Ala, and South Ms, we should have about 10 or 15 cars. What do you Gulf Coast folks think?

#16 ·
There's at least 2 skys (one 2.4, on 2.0t) in New Port Richey. The member is named Barry on here. I personally am in Orlando by UCF, but I ony have an Ion Red Line, not a sky.

#17 ·
I'd be interested. We live in Spring Hill..60 miles no. of Tampa on the Gulf coast

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.