Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to locate any NW Florida Sky owners!

Most of the activity I see in the state is towards the south end, feeling lonely up here :nopity:

Cole-Cash

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
What section of "northwest" Florida are you referring to?

Shirley

·
Registered
108 Posts
Define NW Florida :cool:

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
I'm in NW Florida, Navarre, Ft. Walton Beach.......Seal9:cheers:

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Alabama on the east side of Mobile Bay. I would guess about 30 miles from Pensacola.

·
Premium Member
1,815 Posts
I'm in Mobile

·
Registered
300 Posts
Pace, Santa Rosa County. :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Hummmm yeah that is just a wee bit far from where I'm at! LOL The other side of Orlando in Windermere.

·
Registered
204 Posts
South Mississippi

I'm In South Mississippi. Had To Go To Mobile To Get My Car. Got A Good Friend In Navarre. Hopefully Going To See Him Sometime In December.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Seems like we should have a get together. Would like to see and hear Seal9s ride with all the mods. Maybe when 2sky4 comes over?

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Seems like we should have a get together. Would like to see and hear Seal9s ride with all the mods. Maybe when 2sky4 comes over?
Maybe we're getting enough Sky's along the Gulf Coast to have a get together. From what I see, if we get all the Sky's and all the Sol's in Northwest Fl, South Ala, and South Ms, we should have about 10 or 15 cars. What do you Gulf Coast folks think?

·
Registered
227 Posts
There's at least 2 skys (one 2.4, on 2.0t) in New Port Richey. The member is named Barry on here. I personally am in Orlando by UCF, but I ony have an Ion Red Line, not a sky.

·
Registered
684 Posts
I'd be interested. We live in Spring Hill..60 miles no. of Tampa on the Gulf coast

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,815 Posts
Yes we should get together and take a cruise. That would be great!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts