Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading alot about the water in the turbo. I could not find anything about a offical recall yet. Anyone have any info from GM? Thanks

·
Registered
114 Posts
From some webistes I have not seen any reports, but I saw some rumors on another thread that GM has been notified of the problem and they are sending service statements around to dealers and production has been halted for a week or so to go over QC.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
I have been reading alot about the water in the turbo. I could not find anything about a offical recall yet. Anyone have any info from GM? Thanks
No, when they find out how to correct the problem they will send out service bulltien to the dealerships.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Let's not use the dreaded "recall" word. I am sure, as Deluke mentioned, once they get a real fix (and since they stopped production I bet there are bunches of people who are working on this problem) they will continue manufacturing and a "Service Bulliten" will be issued to the Saturn Stores. The R/L owners will be invited back to get the fix...:thumbs:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts