·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you see a professional article please post:

·
Registered
18,465 Posts
We r the professionals...no one else can write about this car better than us. We have dissected this car since it's inception...so don't look to the outsders

MarlboroMike

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
"experts"

seems that no matter what car they have on the TV verison of Motorweek the big guy always says - "The question you have to ask yourself is, does anyone really need a car like this, well no, but do you want a car like this."

what these and similar baords have shown is that if the car gets a bad review (or negative points in a review) then folks aren't inclined to believe that person anyway.

What matters more than anything is your own opinion - and no amount of professional appraisal is going to change how you feel about your car.

·
Registered
39 Posts
so true

Lil GTO said:
seems that no matter what car they have on the TV verison of Motorweek the big guy always says - "The question you have to ask yourself is, does anyone really need a car like this, well no, but do you want a car like this."

what these and similar baords have shown is that if the car gets a bad review (or negative points in a review) then folks aren't inclined to believe that person anyway.

What matters more than anything is your own opinion - and no amount of professional appraisal is going to change how you feel about your car.
If it makes you happy.....it can't be bad....in fact....it's FABULOUS!!:willy:

·
Registered
304 Posts
Lil GTO said:

This is very true, however I have seen some unfair reviews of the Solstice where they compare to vehicles that cost at least $10k more and then knock it when it doesn't match their specs.

·
Registered
363 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Lil GTO said:
I think you have "Motorweek" mixed up with "Dream Car Garage"

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
jrarant said:
I just read a reveiw at the following website.

http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/content/11449351621179520851/

Thought you might be interested.:)
I liked that read... interesting comment at the end of the second paragrpah. Also his summary: "A triumph of comfort over agility." His rating was as follows:
Design: 5 stars
Performance: 3
Ride: 5 stars
Handling: 4
Desirability: 4

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
skyepilot; I thought this was funny!

From the review:

The Saturn brand’s new face works well on this car, lending it an appropriately aggressive appearance. Cute it’s not; a good thing for balding alphas who rely on their wheels to broadcast their masculinity.

and this:

But those willing to trade agility for ride comfort, quietness, and a more macho demeanor will find exactly what they’ve been looking for.

See it is a car for both Man and Woman!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
ishot3bucks said:
From the review:

The Saturn brand’s new face works well on this car, lending it an appropriately aggressive appearance. Cute it’s not; a good thing for balding alphas who rely on their wheels to broadcast their masculinity.

and this:

But those willing to trade agility for ride comfort, quietness, and a more macho demeanor will find exactly what they’ve been looking for.

See it is a car for both Man and Woman!
I thought the same thing, but just didn;t want to egg him/her on about it...

·
Registered
363 Posts
:agree: :agree: :agree:

I didn't want to mention that when making the original post, but thought some might find the statements humorous after some of the posts on this forum.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts