Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has heard from their dealerships in these areas about when your SKY will be in?

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Nothing here yet. My dealer doesn't even have his demo in yet. Seems like South Florida and California are at the bottom of the list, just above Canada :)

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The dealer in Pembroke Pines has not gotten their demo yet either! But...the Sky's have made it to Texas ???? The PP dealership finally let us (8 on the list) order out cars 2 weeks ago.

·
Registered
274 Posts
ggccg said:
Nothing here yet. My dealer doesn't even have his demo in yet. Seems like South Florida and California are at the bottom of the list, just above Canada :)
hey lets! not forget my dealer!....:nono:
mine is suppose to be the demo and no sign of it yet... :mad:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Your name works, you're picking up this vehicle and you are coool about it. How long between imaging and pickup?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Ordered the car last September or October, picked my color and options in January. I was told the car was built in Feb...I think they said the number was 479 or 497.

·
Registered
120 Posts
redkeygunsky

St. Pete Saturn has their red Demo in now. I am just waiting for my red Sky to come in. It is hard to be patient.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Live in the FL keys and placed my order with saturn of daytona and mine has already been imaged @ the beginning of the week

·
Registered
110 Posts
Coconut Creek has a YELLOW SKY in the showroom with AUTOMATIC, BLACK LEATHER, BLACK TOP and a SPOILER.

They won't let you drive it, but you can sit in it.

Fort Lauderdale sold me their first image, so they don't have one in the showroom, but I'm driving a CHILI PEPPER RED, BLACK LEATHER, MANUAL, XM RADIO, 6- DISK MONSOON, LSD, CHROME WHEELS #573.

Both my car and the YELLOW one were shipped from the factory on 3/14. The yellow one arrived on March 30th and mine came in on April 4th.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Its here

Stuart FL has yellow black leather black top auto tran in show room as of friday the 7th

·
Registered
370 Posts
South Dade has a black one - Just sitting there making me wish mine was here too.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
alot of FL sky people here! wonder if im the southern most sky :)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Iceman49 said:
My dealer called me today...I'm picking up the vehicle tomorrow. They have not got their demo yet.
interesting that your car arrived before the dealer's demo. it seems skys are arriving with no particular rhyme or reason. my dealer's demo (black) was shipped three weeks ago (hasn't arrived yet). But i'm sure it will get here before my silver pearl..........but never say never...............:cool:

·
Registered
483 Posts
SkyRaider said:
interesting that your car arrived before the dealer's demo. it seems skys are arriving with no particular rhyme or reason. my dealer's demo (black) was shipped three weeks ago (hasn't arrived yet). But i'm sure it will get here before my silver pearl..........but never say never...............:cool:
The same thing happened with my car... maybe that's why the MSO isn't here yet. Come on little demo Sky, get on up here!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts