Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Called my dealer in Mass today( the ones in R.I.) wanted to charge me an extra 10% just because.

My salesman said he doesn't know anything yet but was going to ask his G.M and call me back.

6 hours later and still sitting by the phone
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
92 Posts
I got imaged in march... Got the Order number, but no status, or TPW... Still waiting. My dealer hasn't been terribly forthcoming with the information... :banghead:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
389 Posts
Trebuchet said:
I got imaged in march... Got the Order number, but no status, or TPW... Still waiting. My dealer hasn't been terribly forthcoming with the information... :banghead:
Join the club...lol. Same for me.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,640 Posts
Which was it?

I caught a glipse of the tail of either a Sky or a Soltice in my area - just outside of Cleveland Ohio - (a bit to the east) - it was going in the opposite direction and it was too far away when I noticed it to tell anything more than it was either a Sky or a Soltice - I am thiking a Solstice is more likely - but I was not too far from a Saturn dealer at the time - but it was late and they were already closed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
337 Posts
Tewksbury, Mass Here!

LOWELL DEALERSHIP has my Sky coming in MAY...fingers crossed!

I am still trying to get all those from NEW ENGLAND TOGETHER for a meet once a week!

Anyone interested please E-mail me...I have 7 soon to be Sky owners interested so far from NE...

E-mail me:

[email protected]

Thanks, RedSky
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
160 Posts
Pass-ing thru Mass
:cheers:
I will be just passing through next week as I drive my new sky to Florida from Maine. It's waiting for me now but must wait for the flight up.
A former New Englander who prefers the sunny south.
:thumbs:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
I ordered mine March 25. Spoke with Sales Manager last night and he said I am # 2 on list to get imaged. Got a call today that an automatic is coming in in the next 7-10 days and I have first digs on it. Not sure what color or accessories. Lowell MA

Silver Graphite
Black on Black
Automatic
Chromed Wheels
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,876 Posts
pm01862 said:
I ordered mine March 25. Spoke with Sales Manager last night and he said I am # 2 on list to get imaged. Got a call today that an automatic is coming in in the next 7-10 days and I have first digs on it. Not sure what color or accessories. Lowell MA

Silver Graphite
Black on Black
Automatic
Chromed Wheels
I am totally confused:confused: If you are #2 to get imaged -- how can your car be coming in (or you WERE the second imaged??).
If your car is ordered (on march 25)-- why would you want first digs (dibs?) on one coming in? :confused: that isn't yours??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
I am totally confused:confused: If you are #2 to get imaged -- how can your car be coming in (or you WERE the second imaged??).
If your car is ordered (on march 25)-- why would you want first digs (dibs?) on one coming in? :confused: that isn't yours??

Sorry to confuse you. I was # 2 on the list to get an imaged. They told me it could take several more weeks just to get an image. I did purchase a Silver Graphite, Automatic yesterday that was received at the dealership. It had much more accessories than the one I ordered but I couldn't wait and bought it....
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top