Saturn Sky Forum banner

Anybody good at Photoshop? I need my rear facia painted!

2K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  SKYGAZR 
#1 · (Edited)
Do you like my red rear end??

I have my RL version coming in soon and would like to differenciate the rear end from my regular sky. Other than the duals and badging....

I would like my facia the same color as the car.

Monoscematic scheme.......

Could someone out there do a good job in Photoshop for me?

Please & Thanks!:thumbs: :thumbs:

http://www.skyroadster.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=1221&cat=500&ppuser=3203

#2 · (Edited)
#8 ·
Here is the pic Antonio did!!:thumbs:

What do you think? Should I do this to my RL when it comes in???

Feedback please.

#9 ·
No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no..oh yeah and NO :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :

#10 · (Edited)
A personal opinion I guess... I have the same thing posted on SKYREDLINE.COM and 6 out of 6 came back saying they liked it better than stock.

So far 6 do it & 1 did not like it... on both forums..

#11 ·
I guess Im the only one with their head on straight. I M O :rolleyes: BUT whatever flips your pancake.

You asked I told.

#12 ·
after i finished making that photo, i sat there looking at it compared to the original.......and.......i actually have to agree with Ken on this one. Although the black fascia isn't exactly perfect, i think a body colored fascia isn't an improvement.

Although, what I AM working on, which is a little tougher, is to make the rear fascia a black PAINTED piece, rather than the matte black vinyl piece now. That mod would be easy......primer, paint base coat, Black Paint, Polish, and Wax.

Having the rear fascia as a Black Painted Glossy piece might look better. I'll let you all know once I finish the photoshop job.

#13 ·
Having the rear fascia as a Black Painted Glossy piece might look better. I'll let you all know once I finish the photoshop job.
A painted gloss black..that sounds awesome. I'd love to see that.:thumbs:

#15 ·
Yes Antonio, once you get it finished, email it to me and I will post it like before. Try Gloss Black and also someone else suggested to go with the same silver trim as around the windshield...

Try them both if you have time and I will post all of them for a good comparison.

Thanks Antonio!!:thumbs:

#16 ·
This should be the tips of a R/L....just ask Longwaitlarry, Red Sky and Miggs
Where did you get the tips? Did you replace just the tips?

They look awesome!

How much?

#18 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.