Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of switching dealers (mine so far has NOT given me the Saturn hugs and kisses buying experience) Anybody on here purchased from Springfield, Missouri ? The sales guy I have spoke with is very reponsive. Curious if they are a "good" dealership or not ???

·
Registered
69 Posts
Saturn of Olathe

I'm extremely happy with the Saturn of Olathe (Kansas City) dealership. I know back in March when I was looking I called everywhere - including Springfield - and they said they would have VERY limited avails on the Sky. There are three (3) KC Saturn dealerships and each would be getting aproximately 8-12 each so
I had a better chance of getting a car here than elswewhere. I am so incredibly pleased with my salesperson (Her name is Sandy and she is wonderful) that I recommend her 150%. They are all learning about this car about the same time consumers are so there is that factor to consider.

Good Luck!

(I received word my car was imaged today and I should receive it the end of June - early July.)

Skylar
Black w/Blk & Tan interior
Black Top
LSD
Stereo Upgrade
Chrome

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SKYLAR said:
I'm extremely happy with the Saturn of Olathe (Kansas City) dealership. I know back in March when I was looking I called everywhere - including Springfield - and they said they would have VERY limited avails on the Sky. There are three (3) KC Saturn dealerships and each would be getting aproximately 8-12 each so
I had a better chance of getting a car here than elswewhere. I am so incredibly pleased with my salesperson (Her name is Sandy and she is wonderful) that I recommend her 150%. They are all learning about this car about the same time consumers are so there is that factor to consider.

Good Luck!

(I received word my car was imaged today and I should receive it the end of June - early July.)

Skylar
Black w/Blk & Tan interior
Black Top
LSD
Stereo Upgrade
Chrome
thank you so much Skylar! I will tell her you sent me. If I wind up buying from them maybe she will give you a free keychain or something :D

·
Registered
482 Posts
You might want to try Saturn of Tulsa, they still have some left from their consignment of this year.....I think. Good store and they sell at MSRP.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maverick said:
You might want to try Saturn of Tulsa, they still have some left from their consignment of this year.....I think. Good store and they sell at MSRP.
Thanks Maverick :thumbs: Tulsa is not too far away

1 - 5 of 5 Posts