Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone been down to the factory lately? We haven't seen any pics in a while? Are there a lot of cars?

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
I live in se pa, not too far from wilmington. Every week i see several trailers moving out from the car storage lots with sky's and solstices, usually the whole truck is the same color car.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Pitcom said:
I live in se pa, not too far from wilmington. Every week i see several trailers moving out from the car storage lots with sky's and solstices, usually the whole truck is the same color car.
as I was counting sheep, you gave me another idea... a trailer one with all the midnight blue RL, second all yellow skys......grrr! I hope you are happy! Now I will not be able to fall asleep...:brentil:
say can you snap a picture of a trailer with yellow or blue skies? I have a feeling that seeng the pictures will have a soothing effect on me....:willy:

ilber<- nothing can be done, but wait up to 59 weeks to go for my delivery, according to my dealer:banghead: :banghead:

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
I bring my camera with me most days, and im on the road alot for work, so if i see one with yellow or blue i'll try and grab a shot.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I'd be happy if you got a shot of a truck full of SKYs, whatever the colors may be!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts