Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a box in the mail today inside was a USB Drive (with a key ring attachment) it has the Saturn logo on it and the SKY next to it. It's nifty.

·
Registered
251 Posts
How are you guys receiving these? I filled out all my info such as mailing address and phone number etc. when I gave my downpayment. Doe sthis make me eligible?

·
Registered
48 Posts
flash

this is part of the early registration program which your dealer would have to have done on your behalf with the national website

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
I am having my dealer check it out for me, but by the time I get it, I will probably driving my SKY! I do have an older USB drive, it doesn't have videos on it though, just SKY pictures, and quite a few at that.:cheers:

ERNEST:thumbs:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I'm eating my heart out. Going to call my dealer.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Ernest said:
I am having my dealer check it out for me, but by the time I get it, I will probably driving my SKY! I do have an older USB drive, it doesn't have videos on it though, just SKY pictures, and quite a few at that.:cheers:

Ernest I'll give you mine for some of that black crude. Skip...:lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
boots said:
Nope. Totally neglected over here sad to say!:nonod:
Do you need a hug?:grouphug: :grouphug: Skip...

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
I can't refuse an offer like that. What, you don"t want any of the natural gas it"s producing? That what the well was drilled for, the oil just happened to tag along with it, kinda like an after thought.:lol: I have been informed they are starting #2 this spring, now, which will come in first, the well or the SKY?:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
I think I produce enough natural gas. My ex used to call me fartblossom. Didn't take none to kindly to that name. Skip...:angel: :lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
boots said:
Nope. Totally neglected over here sad to say!:nonod:

Boots, i am with you...... not feeling the love here.... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I got mine last week

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Usb

Called my dealer he had just recived a few, sent me one Monday I might have it today..:brentil:

·
Registered
248 Posts
My wife ...

... got to the mail box first today ... when I got home from work she handed me my Valentine's Day card ... and a little gift sack ... in the sack was my Sky USB drive ... LIFE IS GOOD!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts