Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to the All GM Car Show Event in Carlisle This Weekend?

Just wondering if anyone is going to the event this weekend. It's the all GM car show event. I live very close so if anyone is actually going and has their Solstice or Sky entered into it...I might go as well...

Just wondering!

·
Super Moderator
11,280 Posts
I hope you go and take lots of pictures regardless if anyone else attends. Where is this Carlisle? I'm assuming no where near me since I don't know where it's at.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Carlisle, PA. I was just up there about a month ago at the Import Car show. Went up with a friend who has a 70's OpelGT as well as a rebadged Sky-OpelGT. Interestingly, the only Sky there (amongst a boatload of old GTs) and there was a lot of interest in the car wondering when they started remaking OpelGTs - noone who stopped by realised it was really a Sky.

Anyway, can't make it there again this weekend... too much to do. Plus it's forecast to be rainy.

http://www.carlisleevents.com/

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well....I put this in two forums because it is one of the biggest car show events in the nation, and I wanted to make sure that people not local to the Northeast got to see it. Anyway, I'm probably not going to go...it's not very fun if you don't have a group going with the same cars....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts