Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've been a while without pics of the Sky or the mullet. Please don't tell me they got blown away! BTW do you think that's his real hair?

How about some pics of all of you (ya'll for those South of the boarder) standing with the Sky so we can see who you are. :cool: :cheers: :D

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
rick112 said:
We've been a while without pics of the Sky or the mullet. Please don't tell me they got blown away! BTW do you think that's his real hair?

How about some pics of all of you (ya'll for those South of the boarder) standing with the Sky so we can see who you are. :cool: :cheers: :D

Check out my new thread. :cheers:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hard to see but thanks. How was it. To be sooooo close and not be able to get in or even touch her. It would have killed me. I'd have tried to slip the mullit some cash to just have a couple of minutes in it.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WoW you are going to look HOT standing beside or even better yet driving a Sky.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
:D Thank you for your kind words

I'm still working on losing weight so I fit PERFECTLY in the car. It's Los Angeles, I want to look as good as the car does. ha ha

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My wife says I can only have a Sky if I can fit in it. I have a few/lot of weight to loose.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Angelqute1 said:
:D Thank you for your kind words

I'm still working on losing weight so I fit PERFECTLY in the car. It's Los Angeles, I want to look as good as the car does. ha ha
like that is a problem now!:D

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
The pic is gone now but she was a hot brunette. Looked about 25. Looked like someone was holding onto her pretty tight in the pic.

Angelqute you could ride shot gun in my Sky anytime! Just don't tell my wife I said that. LOL :lol:

It looks like it will be a while before I get my pic with a Sky. It may be sometime this February when the AutoShow comes to Toronto. I'd like to go to US to check it out but I don't have the time.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
rick112 said:

well i don't have a mullet, I would look like Gallager if I did...
Here is a picture I was just playing with, I put the CTS-V grill in the Sky

Attachments

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
The person holding me pretty tight in the picture, happens to be my mother. We were on our way to the theater in Hollywood to see the Producers. :)

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
See! I told you all she was HOT! You are going to look Sooooo good in your Sky. :cool:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts