Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the street/mailing address for the Sky manufacturing plant? I'd like to try to see what shows up on Google Earth. Wilmington seems to show up in fairly good detail, so it's possible there's a good satellite view.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Wilmington Assembly
Boxwood & Dodson Rd.
PO Box 1512
Wilmington DE 19899

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...313,-75.610818&spn=0.006197,0.013475&t=k&om=1

Regarding the pics of cars at plant....

Small road along the fence on the right of plant is Dodson. It is a public road. If ya drive down the end you can see cars in multiple directions. To the left (empty in google pic) is where the original Redlines were waiting and the bigger triangular parking lot at the top (and beyond the fence) is where the bulk of thr cars are/where.

There is now a public storage facilty at the end of Dodson, and I just realized it seems that it is built on what was GM property... ause where the multiple ris of cars are in the upper right seems to be where the pub storage facility is today (by my memory)

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool. Thanks to both of you. Too bad you can't zoom in close enough to see the cars :)

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Cool. Thanks to both of you. Too bad you can't zoom in close enough to see the cars :)
Google updates but most pictures are at least 1 year old many older...

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Google updates but most pictures are at least 1 year old many older...
Yeah, I figured that. My Sky is just a gleam in someone's eye right now anyway. Mine :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts