Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Has anyone taken delivery of a red Sky with tan roof and spoiler yet? It's almost killing me waiting to see one.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I second this request

I wanna see too.....I have same color combo. Please please please someone get us pictures SOON.

Sheryl

·
Registered
113 Posts
dont feel bad...i dont have a clue what the cloth interior is going to look like...i haven't seen a single pic of it....i think i may be the only person in the world ordering cloth:confused:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Astronomer said:
dont feel bad...i dont have a clue what the cloth interior is going to look like...i haven't seen a single pic of it....i think i may be the only person in the world ordering cloth:confused:
I would have ordered cloth but the Midnite Blue only comes with leather. So leather it is . Crack, snap. Skip......:lol: :cool:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No one can knock you for having cloth seats. You have a Sky and except for a select few, most people don't. Enjoy your ride.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
:nono: No reason to worry what the seats are made of:nono: .... JUST ENJOY THE RIDE.:thumbs: ... SkyBaby-07

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dmbdlatc said:
I ordered a Red Sky with Tan interior also. If anyone gets a picture, PLEASE let me know.
I expect you'll get yours before I get mine. Send me a picture please. Did you order it with a spoiler?

·
Registered
275 Posts
rick112 said:
I expect you'll get yours before I get mine. Send me a picture please. Did you order it with a spoiler?
rick112 I think we've pretty much ordered the same car. I did order mine with a spoiler. When were you imaged? I was on March 9th. I'm going to be calling this afternoon to get a status report. I can hardly stand it. I've yet to see an up close picture of the Chili Pepper with the tan/black interior. I copied the picture from the Wilmington thread of the red SKY with the tan top because that's the only one I've seen! Hopefully one of us will have pictures to post soon! :)

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks! Is this the dealers car? Where is it? Can you take more pics for us? Will he put up the roof? More, MORE, MOORREEE. I neeed MOOORRREEE!!!!:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Great pictures. I can't tell if the windshield framing is some sort of tan also.

Does anybody know what color the windshield frame is?

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
dmbdlatc said:
Great pictures. I can't tell if the windshield framing is some sort of tan also.

Does anybody know what color the windshield frame is?
It is always silver as is the strip behind the seats. They are parts of the actual frame -- which is silver

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
rick112 said:
Thanks! Is this the dealers car? Where is it? Can you take more pics for us? Will he put up the roof? More, MORE, MOORREEE. I neeed MOOORRREEE!!!!:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
Can i help you get a CHIN CLOTH?..(bib)... you got that drool on my skirt... UGH.... SWEET CAR...... LOVE THE INTERIOR COLORS...SkyBaby-07

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry about the drool Skybaby! It's just that's my car! That's the combo I ordered. I want to see more pic's of this thing.

Have you asked to see the combo you are ordering. Do it. Nothing like seeing the car. I can't wait to walk into the dealership and pick up my car.:driving:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Any more pic's of the red and tan combo? More pictures all around the car would be nice. Pic's of the tan roof on the red car would also be appreciated. Thanks a lot.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts