Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed some cool photoshopped pics of the solstice with different variations of racing stripes. Just curious if anyone had done that with the sky yet. I'd love to see my silver sky with black racing stripes...just to see if it would look right or not. The clamshell hood on the back might make it look funny, I don't know.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
foolintherain76 said:
I noticed some cool photoshopped pics of the solstice with different variations of racing stripes. Just curious if anyone had done that with the sky yet. I'd love to see my silver sky with black racing stripes...just to see if it would look right or not. The clamshell hood on the back might make it look funny, I don't know.
How about clamshell hood and clamshell decklid. Racing stripes look good on my 75 Triumph Spitfire and the hood opens from the windscreen. I have people taking pictures of it as I ride down the road. Skip..:cool: :D

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
foolintherain76 said:
There was something here a couple of days ago. Yellow with black stripes.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
terrible!!!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
here is my rendition of a light blue with silver stripes

Attachments

·
Registered
311 Posts
foolintherain76 said:

You can go to this Solstice page to see some of the modifications done by some Solstice cars.

Including stripes!:)

http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12726&highlight=Index

1 - 7 of 7 Posts