Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our dealers are claiming they do not have access to when our car was shipped, vin numbers. They said it was already invoiced 3 weeks ago. But still no car.:banghead: We live in north carolina. Any thoughts?

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Could be

melissa26 said:
Our dealers are claiming they do not have access to when our car was shipped, vin numbers. They said it was already invoiced 3 weeks ago. But still no car.:banghead: We live in north carolina. Any thoughts?
Keep in mind that Saturn has only recently become a division of GM rather than a wholy separate company - part of which means that the Saturn dealers have had to switch over to GMs computer systems and some may still be learning how to use them and get the info you are looking for.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
melissa26 said:
Melissa.... Hope this helps, when we needed help we called Pontiac customer support, here is the number for Saturn's Customer Service Support...

Try calling Saturn customer support, you'll need your VOM order number.

1-800-553-6000

They are open Monday thru Friday.

Be nice and ask them for your vin Number and if your car has been shipped, and any other info the have. Explain to them your dealer can't give you any answer's.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Calling Saturn

deluke said:
Melissa.... Hope this helps, when we needed help we called Pontiac customer support, here is the number for Saturn's Customer Service Support...

Try calling Saturn customer support, you'll need your VOM order number.

1-800-553-6000

They are open Monday thru Friday.

Be nice and ask them for your vin Number and if your car has been shipped, and any other info the have. Explain to them your dealer can't give you any answer's.
I tried that yesterday and the guy told me that because so many customers have called that they are not allowed to take these type of calls anymore

Guess i'll have to wait until monday and call again:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Phil said:
I tried that yesterday and the guy told me that because so many customers have called that they are not allowed to take these type of calls anymore

Guess i'll have to wait until monday and call again:
They did that with the Solstice also, but it depends on who you get on the phone. If you talk real nice and sound so discourage the nice one's will still look it up for you. They alway's did for me and other Solstice owners. The nice one's not all !

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Not sure why your dealer doent have your vin#. That comes way before the car is shipped. As for me, mine was invoiced and paid for 3 weeks and 1 day before she arrived. If it has been invoiced 3 weeks ago, it really should be any day. Keep in mind I live in Arizona, which is pretty far west of the plant and it took 3 weeks. Keep the faith....:thumbs:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
melissa26 said:
thanks for your help deluke, I will try that.::thumbs:

If they don't want to give you info, keep trying ! Some will but some won't. Give them a sob story!! Tell them your dealer won't give you info and your so discouraged.

Do You have your VOM number ? You must have some Saturn Dealers on this site, they could probably look it up for you !Just like CadilacCricket and other dealer's did with our Solstice's.

Come on Saturn dealer's pitch in here if you could!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts