Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone lives in Middle TN. I do and I called Saturn Headquarters in Spring Hill and they said they don't have any kind of sky to display. Has anyone else talked to them and heard anything different?

·
Registered
554 Posts
Not all the dealerships will get the display. You may have to visit a neighboring state to see it. Cary, NC will have one in November if you can make the drive or cheap Southwest flight over ($130 round-trip) from Nashville.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea you are right...I did figure, however, headquarters of all places could get their hands on at least one at some point in pre-sale time

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
What About California?????

I was told that our dealership here in Los Angeles is going to get one of the highest allocations. In the meantime, as a lot of you know, I have driven hundreds of miles to see the car on display, and much to my dismay, they were all "no shows". Del, Brent, anyone..... what's the deal with Saturn of the Valley? Will they get a display car? I heard that they are the #3 seller of Ford's and have some kind of edge on getting a larger allocation. If this is the case, will they get one on display? Does anyone know if there is anywhere in Southern California that will be having one on display? Please advise. Thanks! Rachel

1 - 4 of 4 Posts