Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen a couple of keychains and one T-shirt at the Saturn dealer but wondered if anyone else knew of a good place to find Sky-related apparel outside of the dealerships and/or Saturn site.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Did you try Saturnfans.com ?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maxceler8 said:
I would try ebay, or maybe the GM catalog.

http://www.chevymall.com/

http://www.saturncollection.com/

search maybe

Thanks!

Tried ebay - not much there in terms of apparel.

www.chevymall has some nice Corvette shirts but no Sky.

Nice shirts on www.saturncollection.com, but none with actual photo of the sky which is what I'm looking for. Guess I'll just have to have something special made.

Hey - any graphic designers out there? Wouldn't it be nice to have a Sky roadster forum "official" t-shirt?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I went directly to my dealer and he had a catalog I looked thru. Maybe you could do that...:thumbs:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Good grief !!!!!!!!!

"Anyone know where to get Sky apparel and novelties?"

Actually GETTING your Sky is a novelty!!!!!!!!!:D :crazy: :lol:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hey I was wondering .. if I was the only one left in DODGE!!! (lol..):D All the central kin folks are rolling to the show :cool: .... me toooo... in 2hrs:eek: ..... Lets see for the items .... not sure ...but you will have a better chance of getting an answer sunday ....

·
Registered
255 Posts
Roadsky said:
Thanks!

Tried ebay - not much there in terms of apparel.

www.chevymall has some nice Corvette shirts but no Sky.

Nice shirts on www.saturncollection.com, but none with actual photo of the sky which is what I'm looking for. Guess I'll just have to have something special made.

Hey - any graphic designers out there? Wouldn't it be nice to have a Sky roadster forum "official" t-shirt?
When I picked up my Sky last Wednesday, the salesman gave my daughter and I each a Sky cap and a red T-shirt with a picture of a Sky across the front. I assume they got these from Saturn, so you might want to ask your dealer if you can order them.

Larry

·
Registered
130 Posts
How about Sky posters? I know in that one commercial they had for the Sky awhile back the guy had a Sky poster above his bed. I'd like to have one for my room (Okay, maybe I'm just a *little* obsessed).

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
I did a search on e bay for saturn sky and found some cool t shirts with a picture of the SKY on the front. One of the shirts offered any color SKY. So naturly I got a yellow one.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
Roadsky said:
Anyone know where to get Sky apparel and novelties?
This post really intrigued me. I knew about "Apparel" and where to get that. But "Novelties" was a new concept for me. I figured, okay, where can I find "Novelties?"

So I was driving down the road, and there it was - big as life - "Novelties!" And upon closer examination, they weren't for kids either - the store advertised "Adult Novelties." I figured that HAD to be car parts for those old enough to drive.

So I wandered into the shop, and WHOA! :eek:

I mean..

WHOA!!!!!! :willy:

Big, BIG, BIG mistake. :nono:

I got a date with the missus tonight. I hope I can find it again! :yesnod:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Roadsky said:
I've seen a couple of keychains and one T-shirt at the Saturn dealer but wondered if anyone else knew of a good place to find Sky-related apparel outside of the dealerships and/or Saturn site.
I found a hat for my boyfriend and a shirt on Ebay for a decent price, you may want to search Ebay for "SKY accessories"

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
sparkle4596 said:
How about Sky posters? I know in that one commercial they had for the Sky awhile back the guy had a Sky poster above his bed. I'd like to have one for my room (Okay, maybe I'm just a *little* obsessed).
No your not, have the exact same one at work. I got it from my dealer. It's actualy a fold out. Check with yours and see if they have any more...:thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Saturn Motorsports

A lot of people were asking me at Downers Grove where I got my seat belt pads. Well it is in the title and they also have shirts ,yadda, yadda. PM me iffen yall need those pads for seatbelts. Skip....:lol:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
agirltrucker said:
No your not, have the exact same one at work. I got it from my dealer. It's actualy a fold out. Check with yours and see if they have any more...:thumbs:
I got a big cardboard poster from my dealer off his wall.:D My salesman hand painted me a SKY picture with oil's, and gave it to me, awesome.:thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Ernest said:
I got some black sheep's wool shoulder pad's for Serenity's seat belts from WalMart.:D
Yeah but they dont say SATURN on it...NAY NAY NAY....Skip.....His say Saturn on it.:lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts