Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried at 2 different dealers but they didn't let me ... gotta wait til they have 'ordering info'

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
You can't officialy order, but dealers can setup a pre-order list for you to be on if you talk them into it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I put mine down about a month ago...I was kinda hesitant, but the car show was only a month away at the time...once I saw it, I knew I had made a good investment. :D I just wish I had remembered my memory card for my camera. I slapped the shiat out of my self when I got up there, turned the camera on, and it said, "No CF Card"...I LOST it:

:willy: aaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha :willy:

·
Registered
75 Posts
There's one dealership trying to sell the rights to being the first in line for a Sky on eBay for a couple thousand dollars. By the fact other people have already put down deposits (and the fact that the dealerships themselves have no control over whether or not they'll be the first to recieve the first cars or be able to place orders first), I'm surprised they think they can actually get away with it or that anyone would fall for it.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
BlueSky said:
There's one dealership trying to sell the rights to being the first in line for a Sky on eBay for a couple thousand dollars. By the fact other people have already put down deposits (and the fact that the dealerships themselves have no control over whether or not they'll be the first to recieve the first cars or be able to place orders first), I'm surprised they think they can actually get away with it or that anyone would fall for it.
I agree all they can promise is you will be the first from their dealership to get one... for me I am second on the list, and they were told they will be getting 2 a month when production starts.... since there isn't another Saturn dealer within 100 miles of here I probably won't see many around here for a while...

·
Registered
250 Posts
Something different

I got a letter last night from saturn - I would quote that but I don't have it @ work. It stated something to the effect of:

Thank you for you interest in the new saturn sky. You have been placed on the order list of interested buyers and will be contacted as soon as your vehicle becomes available. bla bla.. corporate lingo.

sincerely
saturn - GM

Has anyone else gotten something like this?

·
Registered
148 Posts
sky_vue said:
I got a letter last night from saturn - I would quote that but I don't have it @ work. It stated something to the effect of:

Thank you for you interest in the new saturn sky. You have been placed on the order list of interested buyers and will be contacted as soon as your vehicle becomes available. bla bla.. corporate lingo.

sincerely
saturn - GM

Has anyone else gotten something like this?
Even better I placed a deposit like 2-3 weeks ago, :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
i put down my deposit

about a week ago when i found out about the sky i pre ordered mine then i found this forum and quickly joined today

·
Registered
14 Posts
there are like 5 dealers in a 10 mile radius by me and three of my friends went to the dealers and ordered them too there will be alot around me

·
Registered
34 Posts
I just called my dealer, and they arnt taking deposits either!!! ARGH!!! I guess I will just have to work a little harder to get the first one in my area!!

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
enderokc said:
I just called my dealer, and they arnt taking deposits either!!! ARGH!!! I guess I will just have to work a little harder to get the first one in my area!!
Instead of asking them to take a deposit, ask them to start a waiting list.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I did ask about a waiting list too, no dice though. I may just stop by there and talk to the General Manager and see what he thinks.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Snowbrdpenguin said:
Wish i could... I hate being broke!
Loan? Over-time work... Start saving buddy! And be nice with your family, maybe they'll help you out

1 - 15 of 15 Posts