Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sorry, I've been gone for a week and was just curious if there had been anymore allocations on the RL since the initial 30 or so in the first batch. My dealer keeps telling me simply that the car will not be built until late next month. But this doesn't tell me when they will get allocations as this is only when the building will begin. Many of the dealers are getting allocations and taking actual orders that will wait until building begins. So, as you can see I want to stay on top of this. Not to mention that I have gone through 3 different salesman since I started waiting a year ago.....

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Nemesis said:
I'm sorry, I've been gone for a week and was just curious if there had been anymore allocations on the RL since the initial 30 or so in the first batch. My dealer keeps telling me simply that the car will not be built until late next month. But this doesn't tell me when they will get allocations as this is only when the building will begin. Many of the dealers are getting allocations and taking actual orders that will wait until building begins. So, as you can see I want to stay on top of this. Not to mention that I have gone through 3 different salesman since I started waiting a year ago.....
25 in the second batch. Constraint on manual 20 % and redline 10%.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts