Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Hosted by WCKCC members Bill & Patricia (EbonySky)...we have planned a great day driving back roads of both sides of the Napa Valley. What was to be the Mustard Re-Run has been changed to the Calistoga Lunch Run due to the lack of mustard in the valley because of the drought. Our day will include a walking tour of the Hess Art Collection and beautiful winery grounds. Hess Collection The tour includes a short movie in their theatre, all free. We will be stopping at V. Sattui for those that want to buy their wine and cheese goodies. Lunch at Buster's Busters Southern BBQ - It's Not Just Eating – It's An Experience followed by a cruise thru Angwin and the scenic Chiles and Pope Valley Rd. to Sage Canyon Rd. The tree canopy's make for great top down cruising. A pull over here and there with a stop at Lake Hennessy. We finish with ice cream at Cold Stone, on Trancas St, Napa. We've been there a few times.

Meet time & place: 9:15 AM at Starbuck's 2007 Redwood Road, off HWY 29 & Redwood Rd. Napa
Pull out around 9:45 AM
First stop is the Hess Winery.

1. EbonySky
2. GoThunda
3. LeChief
4. Flying Z...confirmed going
5. Snugglebear
6. KJSky...comfirmed going
7. RoadRunner...confirmed going
8. Vinny and Patti
9. Tim Lee...WELCOME NEW MEMBER
10. One other new member

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
Damn It!!

Gotta work that weekend.:banghead: Have a fun ride and take lots of pictures.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Snugglebear

Hi Bill, you had Jen back in Petaluma when you said winery. The two of us plan to be there.
Dave & Jen, Starbucks meeting place is just South of the Marriott Spa and Hotel. See you there.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Don't worry, I remember seeing the Starbucks there before past meets. Will need to do some planning on how to safely transport wine back home with the top down.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't worry, I remember seeing the Starbucks there before past meets. Will need to do some planning on how to safely transport wine back home with the top down.
Well, unlike some club members...I will NOT be buying a full case, maybe 5 or 6 bottles of our favorites. There will be room for that much at least in the center rear section of the trunk. I'd bring some bubble pack to wrap them in.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
K&J sky is coming too.

Hosted by WCKCC members Bill & Patricia (EbonySky)...we have planned a great day driving back roads of both sides of the Napa Valley. What was to be the Mustard Re-Run has been changed to the Calistoga Lunch Run due to the lack of mustard in the valley because of the drought. Our day will include a walking tour of the Hess Art Collection and beautiful winery grounds. Hess Collection The tour includes a short movie in their theatre, all free. We will be stopping at V. Sattui for those that want to buy their wine and cheese goodies. Lunch at Buster's Busters Southern BBQ - It's Not Just Eating – It's An Experience followed by a cruise thru Angwin and the scenic Chiles and Pope Valley Rd. to Sage Canyon Rd. The tree canopy's make for great top down cruising. A pull over here and there with a stop at Lake Hennessy. We finish with ice cream at Cold Stone, on Trancas St, Napa. We've been there a few times.

Meet time & place: 9:15 AM at Starbuck's 2007 Redwood Road, off HWY 29 & Redwood Rd. Napa
Pull out around 9:45 AM
First stop is the Hess Winery.

1. EbonySky
2. GoThunda
3. LeChief
4. Flying Z
5. Snugglebear
6.K&J Sky
They posted on the face book page. ED

·
Premium Member
617 Posts
Le Chief and Hot Frash

We'll be there. Dave and Jen - Phyllis and I fit a case of wine from V-Satui in the back of ours - once.:D

·
Registered
492 Posts
Howdy Partners

I am so glad to see the WCKCC is alive and well.
I really miss you all. Keep rolling:cheers:

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
Sal, Come and be part of what you started.

I am so glad to see the WCKCC is alive and well.
I really miss you all. Keep rolling:cheers:
Sal it's been some time for us. Thanks for the reply. Wow, remember all the things that the club was involved in, we go back and some of the run's that you and Dorothy have done for WCKCC, Great Stuff. Come and join us in Napa @ Bills Run, Love to see you both??:)

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I second that Too.

Sal it's been some time for us. Thanks for the reply. Wow, remember all the things that the club was involved in, we go back and some of the run's that you and Dorothy have done for WCKCC, Great Stuff. Come and join us in Napa @ Bills Run, Love to see you both??:)
We've had Chance (Mike) come to the second day of our light house run. You know you'll have to hang in the rear of the pack :) We also are doing Solvang again this year. Don't be shy :) ED
Great Idea Gary !!!!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts