Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
574 Posts
Please update the event roster.

New WCKCC member, Tim Lee out of Vallejo Ca. Tim will be joining us on this run hosted by Ebony Sky. Every one please say hello.:cheers:


Meet time & place: 9:15 AM at Starbuck's 2007 Redwood Road, off HWY 29 & Redwood Rd. Napa
Pull out around 9:45 AM

Store Locator | Starbucks Coffee Company

Will see everyone on Sunday.:willy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,557 Posts
Weather is always Sunny for a WCKCC run

Well I have been checking the weather for the Napa area, it is saying a 40% chance of rain, but what they don't realize is this is a WCKCC event and it will be beautiful for sure, so I will say there is a 60%% chance of sunny skies instead :thumbs:. Barbara
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #29

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
Rats! :banghead:My only free day in two weeks. Even got the recall ignition installed this past Friday. :thumbs: Family first guys (and gals). Hurts to miss this event too. Napa County is one of my favorites! :)(Sonoma better for driving:thumbs:, but Napa is a wine lovers (and makers) dream). Take lots of pictures-post on Facebook-share the fun! Hoping I can make an event later this spring/summer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Perfect Napa Valley Cruising

Hey, Patricia and I want to thank everyone who showed up for our run today. :D We had a great day with all and the new people blended in very well. The wet weather sure didn't hinder us either.

Did you all like Buster's BBQ? :cheers:

Let us know.....what you thought.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
350 Posts
Hey, Patricia and I want to thank everyone who showed up for our run today. :D We had a great day with all and the new people blended in very well. The wet weather sure didn't hinder us either.

Did you all like Buster's BBQ? :cheers:

Let us know.....what you thought.
Regret that Ann and I couldn't make it. Fenders on Skywalker coming along nicely. Should have them finished in time for the next run to to the Hilmar Cheese Company. See you all soon!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,557 Posts
You did it again

Well Bill and Patricia you did it again. What a fantastic day Ed and I had. The views were spectacular, the company was amazing, the food was Nutrisystem (oh well my choice LOL) and the weather couldn't hold us down. Thanks so much for hosting a perfect day. It was great seeing so many friends new and old on the road (again).
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
574 Posts

Attachments

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
Top