Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I rolled into my Saturn dealer yesterday... in my Sky, of course. Walked in the front door, with a lot of attention I might add. I tossed the keys to the salesman and exclaimed loudly that I wanted my money back. He said, "what's wrong?" I said, "It's dirty!" I got quite a laugh from all the salesmen standing there...
:jester:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
GOOD ONE! My step daughter tattled on me and told her father that I had bought a "sports car " and was going to pick it up any day now. He giggled at her, "Sugar, I know it is April Fools day". I am sure she will tell her mama too. We'll see who is foolin. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
517 Posts
For the last couple saturdays i have taken mine to work, blocked it in with a couple of other cars and looked at it while i work. I didnt yesterday though cause i knew i would get the april fools jokes like "someone just hit your sky" or "omg theres a big scratch on your sky" so the new baby stayed home tucked away and safe...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.