41 - 60 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
me, too; & I bet mine's bigger :rofl:

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
Would anyone like to join Me, My Father, SKYcruzr and maybe one other SKY up here in Westchester??

We are going here Sunday at about 12:00 Noon for Lunch:

http://www.holysmokebbq.net/

It is supposed to be excellent food.

It would be a beautiful ride up the garden state park way to the NY Thruway (East) to the Palisades Pakwy (North) up over Bear Mountain Bridge (Awesome View of the Hudson Valley) down one of the most steep twisty roads in NY State (Very Fun) to the Bear Mountain Extension and onto Route 6 East directly to the Place.

About 1 and 1/2 hours from the Breakfast Buffet in NJ. Not bad and it is supposed to be in the upper 70's and sunny sunday, GREAT DAY for a little trip. Maybe a bunch of you can meet in NJ and cruise up. Bob and Kathy and I can plan a nice cruise in the direction you need to go back so that you guys aren't driving too far.

What do you say NJ, MD, and LI People??? Any takers, this is the last summer weekend, come out of your backyards and take a small trip.

Traffic is not crazy on any of those roads 95% of the time outside of the Garden State (maybe) and the 2 miles you are on the Thruway. The rest is scenic and uncrowded!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Paul,

That looks like would be really cool - but it is a little too far for me for this weekend.

I'd be up for it in the future when I can spend all day!

:willy:

·
Registered
17,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #47 (Edited)
OK>>OK>>>I think the wife has released me Sunday...I am going to New Hope...Paul...definitely another time...summer is not over yet. So...now it is when and where to meet...How about the BREWERY...we were there for tubing...most of us know it...it is by the railroad tracks.

I really hope I can make this one...I know I hear her screaming now!!

http://www.opentable.com/rest_profile.aspx?rid=6156

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
OK>>OK>>>I think the wife has released me Sunday...I am going to New Hope...Paul...definitely another time...summer is not over yet. So...now it is when and where to meet...How about the BREWERY...we were there for tubing...most of us know it...it is by the railroad tracks.

I really hope I can make this one...I know I hear her screaming now!!

http://www.opentable.com/rest_profile.aspx?rid=6156
Great place to meet - there is parking!

We can try out a different place to eat if people are interested:

http://www.escarestaurant.com/

around noonish or a little later?

·
Registered
17,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #49 (Edited)
Let's meet at the Brewery and decide there...the Brewery has that great locale with the trains...and a fine menu to boot...but there are so many great places in New Hope...we can go to Peddlers Village...by the way, where is Sue? (Chillipeppered)...I may just call her.

Tom...I will call u tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
ok, i'm officially out all 3 days.

Tomorrow I work.
Sunday is my friends first BBQ in his and his wife's new house.
Monday is the anniversary with me and my girlfriend.

I guess I'll catch you guys another time.

·
Registered
17,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Jason, sent u a PM...will meet at the same diner about 10ish...if that is good for you. Gives us some time to drive up there. There will be alot of traffic going into that area...remember, it is not only New Hope but Peddlers Village and Lambertsville also.

·
Registered
17,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #52 (Edited)
Here are the final plans...Sunday, Sept 2nd, high noon at the Brewery in New Hope...right by the railroad tracks...just go into the parking lot...So far, here r the definites.

Bluestone 07
Spag
MarlboroMike
Morfious
Chilipepperred777 (Sue said she is 90% sure)
NBCKipp
Sue'sSKY may show...they haven't called me so I believe it is a YES

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Reed, we make a great looking couple... :glol:

Wish I could go tomorrow but it seems I'm enslaved to work.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
True Lies with Jamie Lee Curtis and Arnold Swartzenegger. I did these during a outtacontrol marathon NEO thread last year.
We were "pole dancing" :lol:

me & arnold

d2

·
Registered
191 Posts
Labor Day Monday

Just putting this out there: Chadds Ford Winery is having a Jazz Festival Monday 12-6pm. Cost $20. Wine samples, free glass, and live jazz bands. Food is available to purchase/or you can bring your own. Website is www.chaddsfordwinery.com. This will be one of the wineries on the 9/29 run. What does everyone think?:cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
I'm going to be in a daze from lack of sleep... I've been cleaning so well, that my entire house is trashed now! Don't ever clean your closet's and workroooms out! It just makes a HUGE MESS!!!

Now the place looks even worse than it did when I started!

I'm gonna need a drink at the brewery tomorrow!

:cheers:

And I'm going to be cleaning ALL tomorrow night!

:D

Yo Paul! U and your dad gonna make it, or are you guys still planning on bbq?

41 - 60 of 125 Posts