Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, new guy here…found this site in Google under “Saturn Sky”

If you are interested in the new Sky Redline do a Google search for “Sky Redline” A lot of cool info out there. Looking forward to learning more about these beasts. :cheers:

Speed

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I would die if I had a redline. No joke. I can't be trusted with such tools of destruction. I take my mother's Saleen Cobra out every now and then and I always end up watching my life flash before my eyes several times on a trip to get chinese carry out. To those of you who are more responsible, I can't wait to hear about owning a Redline, its sure to be a wicked ride.

Message paid for by Virginia State Police and the friends of SC2.

·
Registered
669 Posts
1994SC2 said:
I would die if I had a redline. No joke. I can't be trusted with such tools of destruction. I take my mother's Saleen Cobra out every now and then and I always end up watching my life flash before my eyes several times on a trip to get chinese carry out. To those of you who are more responsible, I can't wait to hear about owning a Redline, its sure to be a wicked ride.

Message paid for by Virginia State Police and the friends of SC2.
That would be my problem, too...
However, when I had my '90 Mustang Convertible, my wife got on to me for putting around...I'd drive 35-40mph all the time...wanted to show off my ride...Wonder if I'll do the same with my Sky...nawww...

·
Registered
234 Posts
It is going to be hell trying to find one here... Hoping by some stroke of luck a dealer here will let us order one... Otherwise I will be making calls to So-Cal then Neveda Texas Arizona.. wherever I gotta go.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
I switched from the "regular" Sky to the Redline version. I am #1 on the Redline list!! :D

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Defintely maybe I think probably I want one

I just found out that my raise and bonus will be more than I was expecting so I think there will very likley be a Sky Red Line - possibly Bluestone - in my near future. Will have to drop by the two dealers back home when I return from Florida.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I don't suppose anyone has heard what the MSRP will be for the Redline? If $3,000 or under, I will have to remove myself from the list I am on and patiently wait until I can order the Redline.

·
Registered
554 Posts
I will be getting one of the first 1000 Redlines early fall. The pricing has not been announced as yet, but informed sources believe the Redline will be priced under $29,000 for the base car. Lots of features in the base car though.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.