Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, new guy here…found this site in Google under “Saturn Sky”

If you are interested in the new Sky Redline do a Google search for “Sky Redline” A lot of cool info out there. Looking forward to learning more about these beasts. :cheers:

Speed

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I would die if I had a redline. No joke. I can't be trusted with such tools of destruction. I take my mother's Saleen Cobra out every now and then and I always end up watching my life flash before my eyes several times on a trip to get chinese carry out. To those of you who are more responsible, I can't wait to hear about owning a Redline, its sure to be a wicked ride.

Message paid for by Virginia State Police and the friends of SC2.

·
Registered
669 Posts
1994SC2 said:
I would die if I had a redline. No joke. I can't be trusted with such tools of destruction. I take my mother's Saleen Cobra out every now and then and I always end up watching my life flash before my eyes several times on a trip to get chinese carry out. To those of you who are more responsible, I can't wait to hear about owning a Redline, its sure to be a wicked ride.

Message paid for by Virginia State Police and the friends of SC2.
That would be my problem, too...
However, when I had my '90 Mustang Convertible, my wife got on to me for putting around...I'd drive 35-40mph all the time...wanted to show off my ride...Wonder if I'll do the same with my Sky...nawww...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Freakazoid said:
definitely getting a Sky Redline, just need to figure out how I can go about ordering one now from the local dealer ;)

some take orders, non here do :(

·
Registered
234 Posts
It is going to be hell trying to find one here... Hoping by some stroke of luck a dealer here will let us order one... Otherwise I will be making calls to So-Cal then Neveda Texas Arizona.. wherever I gotta go.

·
Registered
727 Posts
jimbo said:
I'm getting a Solstice GXP. That's close to a Redline.:D
Watch out making such blasphemous statements as that on this forum!! :eek:

:jester: J/K of course! They are two sides of the same coin, and will both be great fun! :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
t88-supra said:
I am #1 on the list for a redline at my dealership in colorado. :)
did you put a deposit down? I emailed a dealer and they told me i was #1 on the list...but its a little confusing as they didnt ask me to put a deposit on it at all

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
I switched from the "regular" Sky to the Redline version. I am #1 on the Redline list!! :D

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Defintely maybe I think probably I want one

I just found out that my raise and bonus will be more than I was expecting so I think there will very likley be a Sky Red Line - possibly Bluestone - in my near future. Will have to drop by the two dealers back home when I return from Florida.

·
Registered
8 Posts
jaybert said:
did you put a deposit down? I emailed a dealer and they told me i was #1 on the list...but its a little confusing as they didnt ask me to put a deposit on it at all
I did put down a 500 dollar deposit.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Obsolete_Machine said:
i'm going to get a Saturn SKy Red Line and the new Chevrolet Camaro coming out in 2009.
Smart man... But the Camaro will be here model year 2009, so you will be getting one in 2008 :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
I don't suppose anyone has heard what the MSRP will be for the Redline? If $3,000 or under, I will have to remove myself from the list I am on and patiently wait until I can order the Redline.

·
Registered
554 Posts
I will be getting one of the first 1000 Redlines early fall. The pricing has not been announced as yet, but informed sources believe the Redline will be priced under $29,000 for the base car. Lots of features in the base car though.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts