·
Premium Member
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I Still don't see a correction.....:confused:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Well Well Welll this member dun tried an tried. He dun put sum money down an yall still can't get it rite. Does yall needs me ta run this here putor fir yalls. I be thinkin that I can't mess it up nun worser than it be. An he be cornplainin bout it since last month an all. By cracky yall be get yalls shoe out of tha meadow muffin fir he gets more riled up an then axes me ta send my girls after yall....Skip...girls below an they meaner than sin...:):D:)

Attachments

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
920 Posts
I Still don't see a correction.....:confused:
I see it now. :thumbs::cheers: But that's not fair you get yours on one line and I have to move my eyes to left read to the right and then back then over then to the right. What a pain.:D

·
Registered
474 Posts
I see it now. :thumbs::cheers: But that's not fair you get yours on one line and I have to move my eyes to left read to the right and then back then over then to the right. What a pain.:D
:lol: 11 characters vs 14. If you were to ask to have the spaces removed from your id then you wouldn't have to have all that eye movement! :D

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
920 Posts
:lol: 11 characters vs 14. If you were to ask to have the spaces removed from your id then you wouldn't have to have all that eye movement! :D
Why do I have to change, it's just not fair.:D

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
920 Posts
:glol: Perhaps we could have them insert spaces into lelo's id! :devil:
I hate government intervention, Lelo should step up and voluntarily insert the spaces and then pay me for the humiliation I have faced.:thumbs::thumbs:

Sorry Lelo for the :hijack: but I just feel everyone is picking on me today.:lol::D

·
Registered
474 Posts
I hate government intervention, Lelo should step up and voluntarily insert the spaces and then pay me for the humiliation I have faced.:thumbs::thumbs:

Sorry Lelo for the :hijack: but I just feel everyone is picking on me today.:lol::D
M-u-s-t n-o-t i-n-s-e-r-t TX joke here ... m-u-s-t h-a-v-e r-e-s-t-r-a-i-n-t! :willy:

Phew ... that was hard! Didn't want to pick on you ..... today! :D

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
920 Posts
M-u-s-t n-o-t i-n-s-e-r-t TX joke here ... m-u-s-t h-a-v-e r-e-s-t-r-a-i-n-t! :willy:

Phew ... that was hard! Didn't want to pick on you ..... today! :D
Come on do it, do it, please do it, you know you wanta.:jester:

OK I waited, I don't want to play anymore.

Lelo, glad you gotter done.:thumbs:We had a great time in Ruidoso. :thumbs::cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #33

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
Thank You Nadeem! you are a Kind soul and I love you!:D
:nono::nono: You don't love sumbody for doing his job that took over 6 weeks to do. If anything you should now get the handle and a FREE lifetime membership... Eh? hows that for a deal..:cheers::lol:..:lol:

·
Premium Member
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
:nono::nono: You don't love sumbody for doing his job that took over 6 weeks to do. If anything you should now get the handle and a FREE lifetime membership... Eh? hows that for a deal..:cheers::lol:..:lol:
OOPS! I must be going MYOPIC cuz I thought I read HANDJ*b!!:eek:!
Do you think "THEY" might consider sending back the $'s? I won't be holding my breath.....:jester:

·
Premium Member
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #36

T R L,
I looked and looked for a way to add those spaces but I think the "MODS" are the only ones with the power to alter "REALITY"! :lol:

21 - 36 of 36 Posts