Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went in to our local Saturn dealer last weekend to order a Sky for my wife and the salesman told me that they were not taking any new orders until the factory had made some changes. first off the production in Delaware was being made into opel's and Daewoo's to be sent over sea's and that US demand would be coming from Asia. Has anyone been given the same story?
Tout

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
The average car salesman has been pretty well proven to be a useless source of information about Skys.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Tout said:
I went in to our local Saturn dealer last weekend to order a Sky for my wife and the salesman told me that they were not taking any new orders until the factory had made some changes. first off the production in Delaware was being made into opel's and Daewoo's to be sent over sea's and that US demand would be coming from Asia. Has anyone been given the same story?
Tout
No ,not true ! However they are making the Opels there and made a preproduction opel last week, the first one I believe.

The daewoo wood be made there also but they will still be making the Solstice and Sky's also.

Of course the Solstice and Sky will have the highest production.

What's with some of these dealerships ????l Some of them should be ashamed of themself !!!! Or get a new job because they don't know what they are doing in this job.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Tout said:
I went in to our local Saturn dealer last weekend to order a Sky for my wife and the salesman told me that they were not taking any new orders ...
Call some other dealers. They're not all this stupid.

·
Registered
122 Posts
remember, he did say AVERAGE salesperson doesn't know, but then again, I would like to the statistical data to prove that MOST salespeople don't know

(and know, instances reported on a internet forum do not carry much statistical validity......)

but hey, I'm not buying one, so I can't really appreciate the frustration many of you are feeling. its just that everytime I hear something like "these idiot salespeople don't know anything", well, "you cut me deep Shrek"

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
Tout said:
Tout
Oh wow... too funny!!! :rolleyes: I wish I had that sales guys imagination!!! :jester:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts