Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Beautiful car! Never to late to have fun and these things are just that, a lot of fun!
I had to take mine from my mom at 84 as her mental health was declining. She drove it for almost 13 years with me joking about taking it from her and it was a hard thing to do, take her independence..
It needed a lot of help but its been great therapy and gets more comments than anything I've owned 馃榿
Thanks for the text, I can imagine taking it from your Mom was tough, not only was she loosing her wheels, but realizing her life as she, knew it was changing forever. I am so blessed to have all of my faculties, and now enjoying the Saturn Sky.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for all the well wishes and welcomes. I loved all of my toys and especially the Slingshot, but I had a few issues driving them and now with the Sky I just enjoy driving it. And yes it still turns heads. Also thanks for all of the threads on here.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just bought three pieces of luggage to fit in the trunk for those long weekend trips. Can use with the top down. Cause in Central Florida the top is down a lot. Bought from Roadtripluggage.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts