Saturn Sky Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
At 83 I realized motorcycles and Slingshots were a thing of the past. So, I just purchased this 2008 with 55,000 miles. So happy I found this and it has been taken care of so well.
I'm 81 and have my 2008 Sky since 2009. I only have 52,000 miles on it, driving it about 1,000 miles a year. Just got new tires on it this spring. Even though it doesn't have the torque of my 96 C4 Corvette, it is one of the smoothest cars that I've ever driven. The handling is superior to most cars and very forgiving. Getting in and out is a little challenging but once your in, it fits like a glove and very comfortable. enjoy!!!

·
Super Moderator
11,680 Posts
Thanks for all the well wishes and welcomes. I loved all of my toys and especially the Slingshot, but I had a few issues driving them and now with the Sky I just enjoy driving it. And yes it still turns heads. Also thanks for all of the threads on here.
Welcome!

You may be surprised to find the engine under the hood of your Sky is the same as the one that was in your Slingshot. Lots of our vendors now do parts for the Slingshot too.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts