Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the auto body shop @ PP dealership. Yesterday a Sky came in that was in a crash...all I was told:

Female pulling out of a parking garage here in Miami...with top down...a male tried to pull her out of the car...she gunned it (he fell off the back of the car) and she ran into a pole trying to get away...he was caught.

was that anyone we know???

-karen

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
Haven't hear anything--To me most important thing to me is to make sure that gal was not hurt and is ok--Secondary, those guys in the PP bodyshop will make that Sky look like new, I am sure, I call them my cars body "magicians!", they are very good--As for the lady with the GREAT get away, sure would like to know she is ok, also where in Miami would be nice to know--:confused: If we are lucky, the dude was hurt real good, like maybe run over his ars--:mad:

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i hope she was okay too! ...I think mentally I would be a mess if something like that happened to me...probably forever.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
I think I would've backed over the guy and parked on his chest till the cops got there! Hope she's ok and press charges as well as sue the SOB for damages!

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
i hope she was okay too! ...I think mentally I would be a mess if something like that happened to me...probably forever.
Naw, you would be okay, just remember to gun it and go---but when you do it, don't hit anything on the way out, use OnStar and call the cops--

All I can say is that dude would not of been so lucky with me, I would of blown his head off--, would not of been a good day for car jacking for him--:thumbs:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Gun it for 15 feet then lock up the brakes --

Where'd they go???

·
Registered
131 Posts
Naw, you would be okay, just remember to gun it and go---but when you do it, don't hit anything on the way out, use OnStar and call the cops--

All I can say is that dude would not of been so lucky with me, I would of blown his head off--, would not of been a good day for car jacking for him--:thumbs:
Me too! Car jackers beware of a Black on Red/Black RL auto. I'm packin' and I'm a great shot with 15 small reasons (30 if I have to pop in the other clip) for you not to try to take my Sky.:cool: :mad:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Geez, thats when you hand over the keys & throw the gas card in! No car is worth my life. Just my 2 cents

·
Registered
351 Posts
Geez, thats when you hand over the keys & throw the gas card in! No car is worth my life. Just my 2 cents
In Miami they would shoot you anyway...always best to try to get away.

Karen...what color was the car. I'm taking mine in on Friday to have the door fixed. I'll ask a few questions.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi!

that is all the info they told me...

karen

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have been keeping my boxing gloves in my passenger seat :boxing:

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
Thats what maybe you do in So. Cal, maybe that is why crime is so out of control--to passive--Do that down here, and they might ask what else do you want to give me? before I blow ur ars away??--No way, with me, he would lose and I would drive away--:mad: Resistance, once these creeps know it WILL NOT BE A WALK IN THE PARK--these acts of violence would stop--no--WILL stop--Not worth getting killed either, trying to steal a car--:mad:

·
Registered
692 Posts
For my perspective,
"That which does not kill me leaves itself open to being utterly destroyed!" I already lived through too many wars and if they don't take me out I hope they made their peace with God. :nono:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Grrrr. center mass, center mass..."bump, bump" squish....taxpayer relief.:D

·
Registered
277 Posts
Scary stuff! Just be aware of your surroundings and remember that no car (NO MATTER HOW LONG YOU WAITED FOR IT!) is not worth your life! be safe PLEASE!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts