Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I attended a Sky open house at my local dealership on Thursday evening. There were three Skys of different colors there that they were letting people test drive. I took several pictures of all three cars. Of the forest green, silver graphite and sunburst yellow I have to say that I liked the green the best. It really looked good with the chrome wheels. The yellow also had chrome wheels and the graphite had the standard brushed aluminum. All three had a manual transmission. This was my first chance to see a Sky in person and the exterior styling of the car looks very good. I also got a chance to take the forest green one for a spin.

Here are the pics of the forest green:

Attachments

·
Registered
162 Posts
Angelqute1 said:
I really want the yellow redline to go with my silver graphite...

I'll sell you mine when it comes in. Yellow w/automatic

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I never have been one for Yellow cars, but that Sky does look pretty sweet in yellow. I also like the green with chrome and black top and no spoiler, very smooth and classy. Im going to be partial to the graphite but of course I would say I would want the same wheels as mine.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Oh, you are awesome!! :thumbs: Thanks so much for the pic of the green with the black top & chrome wheels!!! Just what we ordered with the exception of a spoiler!!

It really looks awesome!!! This totally is the closest we've seen yet to what our baby will look like!! I want it NOWWWW!!!!!!!! :willy:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Nice pic's. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Terrific pictures, its too bad you couldn't get all 3 in the same shot. :thumbs:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thank you for posting up those pictures! I like that Silver Graphite more now, due to that pic. I really like to see that Sunburst in direct sunlight.

Skyler

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
1994SC2 said:
I never have been one for Yellow cars, but that Sky does look pretty sweet in yellow. I also like the green with chrome and black top and no spoiler, very smooth and classy. Im going to be partial to the graphite but of course I would say I would want the same wheels as mine.
I never have been one for yellow car's either. But ordered my GXP in yellow, I think it looks great with the black grill and black top. My first Solstice is Mysterious and wanted a change in color. But someone from Willmington told me the color Mean ( or Yellow ) is even better in person.

·
Registered
637 Posts
where's the black?

I still have yet to see a picture of a black one...that's the color RL I ordered. The salesman said that of the 20 or so he's sold only 2 black...that's what I like to here....as for the yellow...YELLOW!? Every time I see a yellow car I want to ask the owner, "where did you win your car?".

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I am glad, however, that I went painted wheels on my Yellow -- too much bling for me.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts