Saturn Sky Forum banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts
Thats some pretty good info. thanks

Still at a loss -- to anyone who can provide some kind of terms and conditions I would be very appreciative. AGAIN I BELIEVE YOU ALL! THERE IS NO DOUBT! I just dont go in to a situation without some concrete proof thats all.

Sky Dealer >> you there? Any suggestions?

Darn, no Costco's in my state! Home turf for Walmart and Sam's...lol!

Damn! I wish I would have known that. I dropped my Cosco card about 6 months ago. Would that still work if I applied for one now that I already have my Sky?

Our dealership does not participate - nor could I find anyone in the greater Sacramento area on Costo's website:

Receive 15% off Parts and Service — Just for asking!

Currently we do not have a Saturn dealership enrolled in our Executive Benefits program. It is our hope that we'll be expanding our list of participating dealerships in this area soon. In the meantime, we've provided a list of participating dealerships in your area who currently offer Executive Members a discount of 15% toward Parts, Service, Labor or Accessories.

I'm happy for anyone in an area where Saturn does participate. But the real bonus is we have a Ford and a Mazda and both are listed for discounts!!! I had no idea and can already see the savings from following this great tip:thumbs: .

Best of luck - next to Saturn I love my Executive Costco membership.

I picked up my SKY yesterday and didn't see this posting until after I got it home. I send my salesman an email inquiring about it and haven't heard anything yet. But when I visited the parts department, they said I could have 25% off all my accessories since I bought a new car there. I don't know if that applies to all dealers, but never hurts to ask. When I hear back from my salesman, I'll let you know.

SkyHope said:
Our dealership does not participate - nor could I find anyone in the greater Sacramento area on Costo's website:

Receive 15% off Parts and Service — Just for asking!

Currently we do not have a Saturn dealership enrolled in our Executive Benefits program. It is our hope that we'll be expanding our list of participating dealerships in this area soon. In the meantime, we've provided a list of participating dealerships in your area who currently offer Executive Members a discount of 15% toward Parts, Service, Labor or Accessories.

I'm happy for anyone in an area where Saturn does participate. But the real bonus is we have a Ford and a Mazda and both are listed for discounts!!! I had no idea and can already see the savings from following this great tip:thumbs: .

Best of luck - next to Saturn I love my Executive Costco membership.
I was just in my local dealership this morning and asked about the $400 credit on accessories. I was told that while this dealership participated in the program it was not available for the Sky, because of the low proffit margin. (I think that was the reason they gave.) I am also planning to buy a Vue and they said that theprogram is available on that car.

If anyone finds a difinitive information to counter this, please post.

gayager said:
I was just in my local dealership this morning and asked about the $400 credit on accessories. I was told that while this dealership participated in the program it was not available for the Sky, because of the low proffit margin. (I think that was the reason they gave.) I am also planning to buy a Vue and they said that theprogram is available on that car.

Im sorry to hear your dealer will not honor it for the Sky :nono: Thats the first I heard, mine is letting me use it and I know others on this forum have or will. Try to push him cause that sounds like a phoney excuse to me. And as far as the "low profit margin" thats just another excuse. Trust me, its not low they are making money. Good luck to you :D

If anyone finds a difinitive information to counter this, please post.[/QUOTE]

Here's how I got the info my Saturn dealer does not participate (but did drill down and printed a 15% parts & labor off coupon good at my Mazda dealer):cool:
You must be a Costco Executive member and your Saturn dealer must participate. Check it out on the link below
http://www.costcoauto.com/index.asp?gotoURL=/executive/index.asp?
OR call 1-800-755-2519

SkyHope said:
Here's how I got the info my Saturn dealer does not participate (but did drill down and printed a 15% parts & labor off coupon good at my Mazda dealer):cool:
You must be a Costco Executive member and your Saturn dealer must participate. Check it out on the link below
http://www.costcoauto.com/index.asp?gotoURL=/executive/index.asp?
OR call 1-800-755-2519[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that link! Was able to check in my area. No Saturn dealer in my neck of the woods participate in that program either.:brentil:

mglindo said:
http://www.costcoauto.com/index.asp?gotoURL=%2Fexecutive%2Findex%2Easp%3F
OR call 1-800-755-2519

Thanks for that link! Was able to check in my area. No Saturn dealer in my neck of the woods participate in that program either
Nor Los Angeles County

redkeygunsky

I called my dealer and told him about the $400 discount with Costco That someone had received. He said "God bless him". He had not heard of such a deal. This is in the Tampa Florida area. Good luck to anyone else in other parts of the country.

eldeeko said:
Thanks for that link! Was able to check in my area. No Saturn dealer in my neck of the woods participate in that program either.:brentil:

Nor Los Angeles County
The salesperson at SOV said he thought Saturn of Alahambra did participate in the program.

Where I am getting my car from (Outside of LA) they are participating, but they are not doing it with the sky.

They did confirm that the offer was $400.00 off accessories when purchasing a car.

stonewall said:
I picked up my sky on 3/22. If you are a Costco member you get $400 credit toward accessories for your Sky or any Saturn car for that matter. I am a new member here and since a lot of you have not received your car yet, I thought I should try to help some of you save a little money. Hope some of you can take advantage of this deal.:thumbs:

Stonewall
You have your car for three days and no Pics!?

:leaving: HMMPH!!!

:jester: Would love to see your Sky! :thumbs:

Discussion starter · #35 ·
Not only have I not taken pics of my car, but I haven't got to drive it much. Between the weather and I also prepare taxes, It never seems to work out, but the end of next week warm days and sunny skys. I am going for a cruise over the Mountains and test my baby out. Sorry to here some of you are not having success with the Costco deal, I guess I was lucky. My dealer even took pics of my car on the trailer and them unloading it. He made me a set too. He put up a display in Costco in our area of the pics and info on the sky. I will see him next week and see what the deal is with Costco, I just think some of you are getting the run around. I am glad at least some of you might get the $400 break or atleast the 15% discount I've seen some of you mention on accessories . When I get pics of my car I will try to put them on here. I have some accessories, so any request on pics let me know. Also any one else think that the luggage rack looks pretty cool. I think I will get it even though, I might not even use it.

stonewall said:
I picked up my sky on 3/22. If you are a Costco member you get $400 credit toward accessories for your Sky or any Saturn car for that matter. I am a new member here and since a lot of you have not received your car yet, I thought I should try to help some of you save a little money. Hope some of you can take advantage of this deal.:thumbs:

Stonewall
:mad: I just got off the phone with Costco and no Saturn dealer in Texas participates in this program! :brentil: I pretty much expected that the SA dealer wouldn't, but none in the state. :banghead:

Great Post

stonewall said:
Okay let me explain. Saturn is part of Costco's Auto Program. Two years ago I bought a Vue and asking about the benefits of being a costco Member. he told me that being a member gives you up to $400 in Accessories. So, obviously I asked if it applied to the Sky, and pleasantly suprised, he said yes. I will try to find out if all of you should get this deal. I am lucky to be dealing with an awesome dealer. All I had to do was give him my member # and he took it right off the invoice. If you have further questions let me now!

The last 4 digits on my car are 0362. I paid MSRP and Put my accessories on my costco AMEX, to get the benefit of the AMEX purshase rebate of 1.5% of all pruchases. Every little bit helps!

I got the Silver Graphite, Black leather, Manual. Stereo with 6-disc, 18-inch chrome wheels, Limited slip, Premium Trim.

Accessories - Air Intake, Car Cover, Suspension Kit, Splash guards, and wheel locks, all weather floor mats. My accessories came to 2633 and got $400 dollars of that. Plus he is giving me the first oil change free.

One thing on the car cover: When you pull it out of the box there is no antenna hole. So if you don't feel comfortable putting in the grommet yourself, I would have the dealer do it for you.

Forgive any spelling errors, I love talking about the car and helping all of out if I can. I am thinking faster than I can type. Most people that I tell about the Sky can't appreciate what we all have been through to get one of these killer cars.

By the way, I am 6' 2" 230lbs and a 32" inseam and YES I FIT, I even have head room (Yes I mean with the top up!HA!). I can't flop my legs around or anything, but I feel so proud to have one of these cars, I don't even think about it.

Okay I am finishing up I am afraid everyone is falling asleep reading this.
See Ya!
Stonewall
All good intuitive information...Thanks

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.