Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible!!! I could have sworn I saw a Saturn Aura on my way back home today!

It was either an Aura or a Sky with the hard top on!
I mean... I know Saturn well by driving one... it wasn't an L-Series... and wasn't quite a Sedan... I could swear to god it was an Aura! Could it be possible?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Okay Okay calm down! First off, where do you live? Next, about when did you see it? Man I hope your right. I love the Aura "Concept" and want to see a final production version. :willy:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
castleking said:
Okay Okay calm down! First off, where do you live? Next, about when did you see it? Man I hope your right. I love the Aura "Concept" and want to see a final production version. :willy:
I live in Canada, Quebec; in a small town called LAVAL near Montreal, we have a GM industry not so far... and I was in the boulevard when it passes right near me. I look at it... couldn't believe my eyes! :willy: is that it? Hey that isn’t a L-300 and I know ION enough to know it wasn't even close to that; the cars seems like a "stock one" no modification were made at all... it had a V6 and from what I could have seen... it had leather seat inside! :eek:

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Well it's not a Sky because for one the Sky has no hard top version or a hardtop option yet, and two it also only comes in a i4 engine. How did you know it was a v6 for that matter as well?

Your description isn't very clear either. Is it a 2 seat Roadster, 2 door Coupe, or a 4 door Sedan? You didn't really describe the car at all really either. What did it look like, what was cool about it, why didn't it look like an ION Sedan/Coupe?

If it is a test car it might not necisarily be a Aura either. There's supposed to be a redesigned ION eventually to put them more in line with the new Euro designed style of Saturn.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
brentil said:
Well it's not a Sky because for one the Sky has no hard top version or a hardtop option yet, and two it also only comes in a i4 engine. How did you know it was a v6 for that matter as well?

Your description isn't very clear either. Is it a 2 seat Roadster, 2 door Coupe, or a 4 door Sedan? You didn't really describe the car at all really either. What did it look like, what was cool about it, why didn't it look like an ION Sedan/Coupe?

If it is a test car it might not necisarily be a Aura either. There's supposed to be a redesigned ION eventually to put them more in line with the new Euro designed style of Saturn.
Well it wasn't much of a Sky...
How could I express my-self (I'm a frenchie)
It was a 4 door, color: a little lighter than Polar White, had a V6 from what I could hear and feel, we're not talking about a 209HP of the RL Ion...
From the look of the hood and the front light it was definitely the Aura... and I'm 100% sure it has leather seat inside; is there any actual version of Saturn with Leather inside?
But you could have been right... maybe it was the next version of the Ion... But the front matches almost perfectly this -->http://forums.autoweek.com/servlet/JiveServlet/download/31-11861-224148-2081/Saturn Aura1.jpg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts