Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today GM release the official pricing for the all new Saturn Aura; it will come in two trim level, a very well equipped base model name the XE and a nicely loaded XR. The XE starts at $20,595 and the XR starts a $24,595.

Attached is the official price sheet. :cheers:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
richmcc said:
20,000+ for a seet??

:lol: :lol:
Huh?!?!?!?!? :confused:

Regards,

·
Registered
745 Posts
SkySpy thanks for info

Thanks for the prompt info we have come to rely on as the source of top Saturn info.

Oh yea I almost forgot "Huh"

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Thanks buddy. Looks like Kathy's will come in at $27,719:thumbs: That's a great price for a fully loaded sedan that will ride & drive as good as any Lexus!! Look out luxury cars, the AURA is on it's way and will do what the SKY has done for the roadsters in the sedan class fer sure!!!!! 260HP 6 speed auto with the option of shifting from console or steering wheel. 4 Panel Panoramic Sun Roof, 18" chrome wheels, dual exhausts. A leather interior, Kathy will be styling for sure. Now if I could see what Techno-Grey looks like, possibly similiar to Silver Graphite?:D

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here are the two side by side:

look similar but different paint codes... :eek:

Regards,

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
I don't think there's ever been any real Redline Aura discussion/rumors I know of (really only hopeful Saturnfans rumors). There is currently an XE and an XR edition (hmmm very Toyota like option level naming...). The XR level trim is in essence the Concept car that was announced feature wise with the 6-speed auto and the 250HP v6.

The XE gets the LZ4 V6;
3.5L Variable Valve Timing V6 (224 hp @ 5800 rpm [167 kW], 220 lb-ft of torque [298 N-m] @ 4000 rpm)

The XR gets the LY7 V6;
3.6L Variable Valve Timing DOHC V6 (252 hp @ 6300 rpm [187.9 kW], 251 lb-ft of torque [338.9 N-m] @ 3200 rpm)

The XE also gets the 4 speed auto where the XR gets the 6 speed auto.

If there was a Redline I'd expect it to get the 290HP 3.9L engine found in the G6 currently.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Well perhaps not a redline, but I had read there would be a higher version that looked more along the lines of the concept, as the production car is slightly scaled back. Whether it was intended to be a Redline or not, I am not sure.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts